DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! A local college canceled their electronics program and got rid of their stockpile of o-scopes. I was able to buy a few of them off of the school in hopes to spread the joy of oscilloscope ownership. I tested them all with a radio going into it and tested all knobs and buttons to make sure they were working. They all checked out OK! I'm have researched the prices of these online via stores, ebay, and craigslist.

I'm selling these for below the going used price on the forum and if they don't sell I will put them on craigslist and then ebay. I'll accept paypal, no nigerian checks please! The scopes will be packed with ever-so-much care! They do NOT have the probes sadly but use standard BNC style connectors so any set of probes or RCA/BNC connector will work.

Trade wise, i'm interested in...well who knows! High end home and car audio are ok! Sound deadiner would be great!

--Here are the available scopes--

Iwatsu SS-5702 (20MHz) ($120-$200 online) $100
Hitachi V-212 (20MHz) ($120-$300 online) $100
Tektronix 2213 (60MHz) ($250-$500 online) $200
Tektronix 2213 (60MHz) ($250-$500 online) $200

I will give shipping estimates if you PM me your location, or you can always look them up coming from Seattle, 98119. THANKS!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Hitachi is sold

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts