DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some stuff lying around that I'm not gonna need in the near future. I'm hoping someone will buy it all, with the exception of a few things that I'll consider selling separately. Included in the package deal is are the following two channel rca's...

15 sets of MTX Thunderlink RCA's. These models and lengths will be included;
Six sets of 3ft. Competition model RCA's.
Six sets of 1.5ft Installer Standard model RCA's
Three sets of 3ft. Expert model RCA's.
All of these are new, never been opened...

Three 12ft. pairs of Stinger Expert RCA's. Stingers top of the line RCA's. In very good condition. I don't have the original boxes for them anymore.

Two 1m pairs of Stinger Dream Series RCA's. In very good condition as well. No longer have the original boxes.

Two pairs of cheap Radio Shack type RCA's. Used but in very good condition.

One pair of Tsunami RCA's. Brand new. Don't know exactly how long they are. I believe they're 20ft.

Also included will be....

A length of Stinger Blue HPM 4g wire. JUST under 17ft long. I love this power wire. Very flexible imo.

A Stinger MAXIFUSE distrubution block. One 4g input and two 8g outputs. Some scratches on the top of the plexi cover, but still looks pretty decent and is in perfect shape physically speaking. Already has a 60a and 50a fuse in it.

A new package of Stinger HPM 80amp MAXIFUSES.

A new package of Stinger HPM 60amp fuses.

Two new packages of Streetwires 12g female slide terminals. 4 per package.

Just the Stinger Expert RCA's retail for more than twice what my asking price will be for all of this. Asking price will be $165 shipped. Lot's of reference available on eca.

Also, within the next two weeks, possibly even within the next few days, I'll have SOME of the following for sale. Just gotta decide which set of tweeters I wanna pair up with my Peerless Exclusive 7's..

New matched pair of Hiquphon OWII's. Should work well in the mobile environment. I have the box with all of the signed paperwork by Oskar Wreonding.

A pair of the infamous Vifa NEO ring radiators from an Alpine SPX-137R set. Now that I think about it, if I decide not to use the tweeters from the comp set then I'll have the whole comp set available for sale. Alpine/Vifa XT 5.25" mids and the impressive passive crossovers. The set is new in the box.

A pair of Visaton SC 4ND tweeters. Bought these from www.E-Speakers.com. SUPPOSEDLY play flat down to 2Khz with very little distortion. We'll see about that. Nice small 1" aluminum dome with a wave guide. These too are new.

I think that's about it for now.. :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
are these tweets the same as the xt25's???

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zfactor said:
are these tweets the same as the xt25's???
No. These are only available if you buy the SPX-R model Alpine comp sets. These are similiar I'm sure to the XT25's, but I would be willing to bet they don't play nearly as low as the large format XT25's do. Properly set up though, these tweeters will give MANY different types of tweets a run for their money imo. They are very nice. Hope that helps.... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts