DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally decided to sell my other D50. Havent used it much since buying two D300's. Camera is in very good condition. I bought it 12/2006. The shutter count on it is 8231. It comes in the kit box but the 18-55 is not included. (sold it when bought a 17-55) Comes with everything else it did from new. Manual/CD is still sealed in plastic. Also comes with a Giottos LCD protector for the rear and top LCD. Will also come with a Blue Crane quick reference guide. Camera comes from a non smoker and smoke free home.

Asking $270.00 shipped & paypal'd

PM if interested

Here is some pics

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Bump for a nice SLR body. I just picked up a D40x the other day, and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just out of curiosity, how do you find your shutter count?

oh yeah, and bump :D
Download this software. Then take a pic, download it to PC. Right click on pic and you should see view iexif. Click on it and it will give you all the info about the pic. Almost at the very bottom it will say "total number of S....", that is your shutter count.

The software is free too...:D

Exif viewer : Opanda IExif - Professional EXIF / GPS / IPTC Viewer & Editor in Windows, IE & Firefox

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back from Florida and pics have been added..

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump with lower price

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

Will accept offers

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now $260 shipped & paypal'd

·
Registered
783 Posts
bump for a great camera, this has the in-camera autofocus motor that the D40 and the current D60 dont have. Low actuations as well, this camera should last anywhere from 70-100k so it being under 10k there is plenty of life left.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump for a great camera, this has the in-camera autofocus motor that the D40 and the current D60 dont have. Low actuations as well, this camera should last anywhere from 70-100k so it being under 10k there is plenty of life left.

That is one thing that is nice with the D50. It will work with any lens. Where the D40/D60 you have to use Nikon AFS lenses. Some of the AFS glass isn't cheap either. The D50 is a nice small camera compared to my D300's....

Will do $250 shipped & paypal'd

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold on local craigslist

1 - 13 of 13 Posts