DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup. your read right.

I bought a thunder-tiger nitro-powered 4-wheel drive radio controlled truck about a year ago.

It got maybe 3 days of use. I got bored real quick. It just wasn't for me.. I couldn't get into it that much, too mechanical.

Features include: 1-cylinder, air-cooled nitro-powered engine, 4 wheel drive & remote control. It is a blast to play with, and at top speed (with engine spinning at 32,000 rpm.. yes, thirty-two thousand) it easily reaches 30-35 mph.

Brand new, this truck was about $400.

Here's a pic of what it looks like.

http://members.cox.net/ptupload/caraudio/newtruck1.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ptupload/caraudio/newtruck2.jpg

Now, I'm looking for either fair offers in $$$ OR... trades. For trades, I was looking for maybe a nice head unit for my probe (currently has none) and some speakers. But I'll entertain some offers.

Keep in mind this is a $400 truck barely used.

So... feel free to make offers

-cris

·
Registered
329 Posts
Haha, too funny Cris. I used to race off-road truck modified in AZ. Racing is a sickness though, kinda like car audio. ;)

The gas monster trucks are a blast. You can get some major airtime with those. Hopefully someone is interested. Just in time for the holiday season too.

For anyone interested, you should list:

1 or 2 speed?
Reverse?
Come with a radio system?
Glow plug, etc.
Pull start or roto-start?

Good luck.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interested at all, robert? I'm glad you know the hobby :)

If you are, a nice seas/lpg tweeter and crossover set would make me happy. Lemme know what you think :D

as for specs, its 1 speed, no reverse, 2 glow plugs included, and its pull-start.. and seriously, has maybe 3-4 hours of use on it, if that.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nah, too many things going on right now. May be moving back to AZ.

·
Registered
659 Posts
wow you live really close to where i live. anyway, my offer is a 10-disc CD changer w/1-bit DAC that i no longer want since i'm moving onto mp3's. not sure if it works for all headunits though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts