Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer Premier GM-X414

30Wx4 @4ohm .08%THD
70Wx4 @2ohm .08%THD

Condition of all items:
Unit is not working, and not sure what is up with it but I will describe what I saw during my bench test. The power LED flashes constantly about once a second. When you connect a speaker to the output (even with no input signal) the speaker will pulse fairly rapidly and the power LED will mimic that pulsing with flashing.

Overall I give this amp an 8/10 considering the age, some very light scuffs on the top but the purple finish is in very nice condition.

Total Price: :
$50 shipped, this was going to be my new front stage amp bridged into two channels because these amps are very clean, just don't have the time to fool around with sending it off to be repaired.

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts