DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I used this in a recent PC build for about a month or so. I need the get something else right now so I'm selling this. Very fast SSD. Must have a 6gb port on your motherboard to get the max speed.

Comes with everything it did when I purchased it. In like new condition.

Asking $180 shipped paypal gift

PM if interested

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
10 Posts
These things are fast! The fastest upgrade you can do to a computer these days. This one in Particular uses the Sandforce 2281 controller which is the fastest controller on the market.

Read speeds 555MB/s
Write speeds 515MB/s

Free bump. Killer drive.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic of it.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$155 shipped paypal gift

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice and fast drive. I need 1.8" drive since my 11" Sony vaio tt190 only takes 1.8". I don't think there are any drives out there has this same specs and is 1.8". Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you interested in any trades toward this?
Not at this time. I'm not doing anything car audio related in my current vehicle so I don't need anything right now.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would like this gone today...

$145 shipped paypal gift

·
Registered
946 Posts
Wonder if my media player would handle one of these... a little speed bump would offset a deficit in the memory department.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wonder if my media player would handle one of these... a little speed bump would offset a deficit in the memory department.
Not sure if it would work or not. Maybe someone else will know...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What's the best use of one of these? Having the OS on it, or major applications?
Most use them for the OS and their main programs that they use like photo, video editing software etc. I think gamers even use them to store their games. Load time is alot quicker than standard HD's.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
If there was an easy way to move my OS to that drive I would be very interested.

It's a Dell computer and I didn't get an OS disc, so I am not sure how that would go down..??

Well, I just checked the box and I do have a "reinstallation" DVD for the OS.

Any idea how complicated it would get?

I would assume I would unplug the original HD, plug this one in, and let the OS install? Or do I have to deactivate the OS on the original HD first so when I try and reinstall it doesn't think it is on 2 different computers?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.