PC034A

Condition of all items:

used, but complete
Has one blade

Total Price: :

$1,250 Shipped OBO

Shipping Terms: :

included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I was planning to do ODR cable repair but times have changed for me. I just want to sell the kit to someone who has time to mess around with optical cables.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how many transmitter & receivers does this come with ?
I'll throw in 2 sets of transmitters/receivers

The kit is meant for repairing, lengthening, or shortening ODR cables using raw optical cable.

The newer odr cables run >$100 each.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damm! That kit retailed for $713.00 directly from Pioneer. The newer versions A-C & A/B $973.97ea.
I actually didn't know that.
In any case I will lower the price to "retail" however only dealers were able to buy the kit to repair cables in their shops.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts