DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, the old school drivers made by Eton in Germany with the great hex cone. As I understand it they are very similar to the 4-300's that are VERY well respected in the home audio world, and many who have heard them favor their sound to the venerable seas excels. $75 shipped

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Wow great price on some very nice mids....if i didnt have a few to try out i would definitely pick them up.

BUMP for a good guy and a great seller!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
man could I use these to replace my A/D/S drivers.....got any specs? rms ....freq....

I am just on here a minute before I go get a couple hours sleep and head back to hospital

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
pics?? I am really thinking on it.....really....but I got to go

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll take some when i get back from tonight. u might be able to find some specs, driver is DA 4.6 and it says 50wrms.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
crap...I got to pass as I need to get my central air working and I am not done so I dont know if the motor I just bought for it is going to fix it..so I better not do it...sorry Andre

bump

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
depth: 2.25" outer diameter: ~5" cutout diameter: ~4". The speakers are in great shape just a little dusty, there aren't even noticeable markings on the mounting holes. The paper label on the back plate does show age however.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.