DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LIKE NEW Linear Power 602 I'm looking to sell. Got too many LP amps around so I'm trying to sell off a few. This particular LP is basically a brand new B-stock amp. Still shiny and new looking with no scatches are dings anywhere. I powered the amp up for less than 1 minute to make sure it works but that's it. Never used or installed.

I have the original box, a copy of the owner's manual and the original, unused connectors. The amp is ready to connect up and play.

This is one of the very old school LP amps made in the late '80's. Hard to find, sounds great, very underrated and will probably work for years to come (LP has the lowest return rate in car audio history). Here's a couple of specs:

- Unregulated supply
- 30 x 2 @ 4 ohms @ 12.5VDC
- 100mV - 5V input sens.
- bipolars used throughout

Be advised that this is an old school SQ amp. It is not bridgeable (unless you have an LP crossover) and is only 4 ohms stable. Many of the old LPs actually work better at 8 ohms so I thought I'd post the amp here first.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot - price is $55 shipped in CONUS only.

It will outperform many higher wattage amps. No crossovers, boost, or any other option. Just a power amplifier.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a airhead today. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] for more details or info.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts