I guess he said these things are refereed to as "cheater amps"

Condition of all items:

Really good

Total Price: :

$200 -225R

$250 - 250R

Shipping Terms: :

whatever you want

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This is for my friend. He bought these amp along with 2 HCCA 10" orions from 1998.

Email me for his number if your interested

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#4 ·
You have to email me for his number. He didn't give me pictures. But The price. I believe he wanted around 200 or so for each. I am not sure.

#7 · (Edited)
HCCA 225R 1200w @ 1 ohm
HCCA 250R 1500w @ 1 ohm
Where did you get these specs? :confused:

Here are the specs from Orion:

HCCA 225R:

Rated at 12v:
2 x 25W @ 4 ohms
2 x 50W @ 2 ohms
2 x 100W @ 1 ohm
2 x 200W @ ½ ohm
1 x 100W @ 4 ohms bridged
1 x 200W @ 2 ohms bridged
1 x 400W @ 1 ohm bridged

HCCA 250R:

Rated at 12v:
2 x 50W @ 4 ohms
2 x 100W @ 2 ohms
2 x 200W @ 1 ohm
2 x 400W @ ½ ohm
1 x 200W @ 4 ohms bridged
1 x 400W @ 2 ohms bridged
1 x 800W @ 1 ohm bridged

#8 ·
On the 250R it should be:
2 x 200 @ 1 Ohm
2 x 400 @ 1/2 Ohm

#10 ·
That is just what my friend told me. This is a post for his item.

#22 ·
But it's not, YOU are responsible for the item since you are selling it! You should be as informed about the items as you can be. What are the correct specs? What is the exact condition, heatsink and functionality?

I assume he is not a member here, so you are vouching for these to be exactly as he describes and therefore any mistakes or inaccuracies will be reflected back onto you, not your friend.

Additionally you will not be given the benefit of the doubt if anything goes wrong, because you are laying the responsibility with someone not here to represent the items for themselves, as the actual owner.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.