DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're looking at this, you know what it is. This is a 12" and in dual 2 Ohm with the same parts that we used to use...except upgraded. This drivers has the v3 parts in it (better spiders, better leads, the usual all aluminum coil (former and windings), better surround and cone). It also has the v3 dust cap.

And here are the pics. Notice the peanut residue is stuck to the motor. They might be able to be sanded off, but the driver sat for so long that the peanuts developed an everlasting love to the motor. ;)

$150 shipped except for the west coast. For members at/near the west coast it's $165 shipped.

Email me at [email protected] please. I'll be out of the office for most of the day, but first come, first serve. Do not PM me on here, as I respond to emails faster than I do PM's. Well, I suppose you could PM me if you don't care about how fast I respond. ;)

*Edit* For those wondering what the differences are between this driver and the new v4's, this driver can handle a LOT more power (1200-1500 watts is no problem), and it prefers a 2 ft^3 box tuned to 30 Hz. You can run it sealed and it will perform pretty good, but it will need every bit of 750-1200 watts to perform decent. This driver is a 70/30 when it comes to ported/sealed.

·
Registered
606 Posts
nice! If i had not just bought an idmax yesterday i would consider it. I had an original claw mag once, and boy did it shatter the lows!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This driver has been sold. Please delete this thread or close it up. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts