DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PDX-5 that is in like new condition. Got it off the forums used a couple of months ago. Plans have changed a bit and I am going with two PDX amps. I just bought a 1.600 so I will sell this amp for $350 shipped or trade for a 4.100 or 4.150. My amp is complete with box and all mounting hardware. It is currently installed under my seat so I do not have pics but will try and get some good pics in the next day or so. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a PDX-5 that is in like new condition. Got it off the forums used a couple of months ago. Plans have changed a bit and I am going with two PDX amps. I just bought a 1.600 so I will sell this amp for $350 shipped or trade for a 4.100 or 4.150. My amp is complete with box and all mounting hardware. It is currently installed under my seat so I do not have pics but will try and get some good pics in the next day or so. Let me know. Thanks.
hmmm i may have a guy that just got a 4.150 that would trade. his components are rated at 75rms and we are running the sub off the rear channels bridged. this might make it easier to integrate rear fill. i can contact him if you like

·
Registered
24 Posts
If only my 4.100 were here already.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking thru the stuff I have for the amp, I realized I do not have the little stacking spacers or there screws. I have the top caps on the amp and screws to screw it down but that's it. So let's drop the price to $300 shipped.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Doug...I don't believe the amps coming with the spacer kits to stack multiple PDX's. I don't have hardware for either of mine, and I'm usually good about keeping that stuff.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts