Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
18,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
AE IB12

Here's a thread on them (coincidentally started by the guy I got them from):
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/member-reviews-product-comparisons/80627-acoustic-elegance-ib12-a4.html

Condition of all items:
As far as I know and can tell, great condition. I've not picked them up yet myself. See notes below for details.

Total Price: :

$200 picked up, in person, in Nashville on October 16th. See notes below.

Shipping Terms: :
N/A.
Pick up only.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I've acquired these from member "ruffryderso" here via a trade. Truth is, I have no use for them. I'll be getting them delivered to me on Sunday, Oct 16th at MECA Finals at the TN State Fairgrounds in Nashville, TN.

If anyone here is interested and will be at finals or in the area that day, I'm willing to let these go for a great price of $200. These typically go for $230-250 shipped!!! I'm cutting you a deal so I don't have to fool with shipping. No catch; that's the honest to God truth.
You can even pay in advance via Paypal if you'd like (actually, that would be great, if you could).

I'm not wanting to ship these just yet because I do not have packaging for them. I'd rather sell them and hand deliver; it's easier on me. If no one takes them at finals, then they're up for grabs here and I'll start a new thread.

- Erin

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
i may be interested......

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
I was about to comment how the spider looks larger than mine and then I realized they are 12s, not 15s. Obviously the 12s and 15s share the same sized spider. Bump.

I'm sure these will disappear in minutes locally but consider them sold if they go for sale on here.

·
Registered
312 Posts
These are mint folks unless turbosupra screws them up between here and nashville !:)

·
Registered
343 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
898 Posts
JUST ordered my 15"s, woulda jumped on this >_<

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Great deal on some fantastic sounding subs...if I may say so myself.
The deal is not so much the money, but the waiting time....they can take months, from the day you order.

·
Registered
343 Posts
You have PM. See you in Nashville.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
truly sadens me that I missed these. I'm very insterested in the Ib15's. i can't figuire out how to order them though but I'm fairly certain their the drivers i'ma go with :)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
truly sadens me that I missed these. I'm very insterested in the Ib15's. i can't figuire out how to order them though but I'm fairly certain their the drivers i'ma go with :)
They no longer make them AFAIK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.