DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a pair of Audison LRx 2.9's for sale, Both about a year old and although they were installed in my car for that long they were only used for maybe 3 months.

Not really sure what the market on these used is but I will just throw out $500 shipped for them each or $900 for the pair or best offer. They will come in original boxes with manual, audison sticker, tool, etc... Any questions feel free to PM me!

Here is a link for tech specs incase you arent familiar with this amp:
http://www.audison.eu/xml/products/pdf/audison_support_technical_sheets/audison_LRx2_9_tech_EN.pdf

Here is a picture of them with a LRx 5.1k that will be up for sale eventually as well. I can get some more detailed pictures per request, but both are in excellent condition, would give them a 9/10

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm.......

How long before the 5.1 is for sale?

You want some VRx's? :D
Not sure, its really more dependent on if I can move these 2.9's. I dont have any doubt I can move the 5.1k pretty quick, but if I cant move the 2.9's without taking a big loss then I will prolly just stay with the audison's to be honest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't seem to pm you for some reason the site thinks I have not made a post.
I might be interested in all three.

I'm not sure I understand why all three are on the carpet in your picture but aren't all for sale at the same time??

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't seem to pm you for some reason the site thinks I have not made a post.
I might be interested in all three.

I'm not sure I understand why all three are on the carpet in your picture but aren't all for sale at the same time??
Dont know how I missed this, but I will send you over a PM with my email so we can discuss further in private.

Drake

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hmm, im trying to decided what to power my Dynaudio 362s with. Had them hooked to a VRX 4.300 but thinking of going active cause I could not get that sounding good off my POS MS6 HU. Maybe 2 LRX 2.9s and a 3rd amp for the tweets. I have to sell my VRX 4.300 first but didnt seem to be much intrest on here. I will have to do more reserch. But tempting this is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts