1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

(2) Boston Acoustics Pro 12.5LF 4Ohm Subs

Condition of all items:

Near Mint

Total Price: :

$320/pair plus Shipping via Paypal

(May consider splitting them if I have buyers for both)

Shipping Terms: :
Subs will be shipped in seperate boxes. Prefer to ship within the Continental US.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

These subs are known for both SQ and SPL. These are considered to be the last of the OS quality Pro line. They are in excellent condition. They include the grills and gaskets. One of the grills has about a 1/4 inch scratch on the corner. I bought these a little over a year ago from a forum member to install in my truck. It doesn't look like that is going to happen and these will not work in my car. Might as well let someone else enjoy these babies. Thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumperoni!!

·
Keepin' It Old School
1,028 Posts
These are fantastic subs! I've been using the 10.5's for several months, these ProSeries are excellent subs. They remind me of the original Kicker Solobarics from back in the 90's as they don't require much air space and are very musical but also move some air... GLWS!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sign me up for 1.
I appreciate the interest. I prefer to ship in the 48 State US. Shipping overseas will probably cost a small fortune. These babies are HEAVY!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are fantastic subs! I've been using the 10.5's for several months, these ProSeries are excellent subs. They remind me of the original Kicker Solobarics from back in the 90's as they don't require much air space and are very musical but also move some air... GLWS!
Thanks for the feedback "D":rockon: I will probably regret selling them but I need to thin out the herd a little and these just don't fit into the equation.

FYI! These subs prefer exactly 1 cu.ft. each. They handle a lot of power. Brochure states "Recommended amplifier power 50-1200 watts." Most people say 500-600 watts makes them sing!:D

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me know if you decide! They are in very nice shape.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bumpski

Where is all the BA Pro Love?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doing the bump!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blue Light Special!! Isle #14. Price drop on some good Cream of the Crop Boston Pro 12.5's.

$300/pair plus shipping.

Mods, I can't seem to edit my original post. Can you change for me? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Week-end bump! $300/pair plus shipping

·
Registered
133 Posts
ill take 1 ...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ill take 1 ...
Dtm337, I'll mark you for one. Need another buyer before ill split. Who else would love a SQ/SPL 12"?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The manual, for the buyers pleasure :laugh:
I can't believe they haven't sold yet either. Thanks IsakJohannessen for the manual post. I was trying to find it when I listed them. Boston must have taken down their archive site of old Boston Car Audio equipment. I couldn't find it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bumpola!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts