Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Lmao!
Back on the market due to Too many sugarsnaps and cornflakes on this forum :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Anyone want some tax-time subs?
Shipping looks to be $46 anywhere in the continental US :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Oh my word, you still have these? And at this price? Unbelievable.
I wish I had the money. I've loved the 12's, this is my personal unicorn.
I'll be dreaming about these tonight.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You better be careful there friend!
I'm guessing I still have your address around here somewhere..... and you never know what might show up on your porch ????

·
Registered
666 Posts
You better be careful there friend!
I'm guessing I still have your address around here somewhere..... and you never know what might show up on your porch ????
And that dream just became one of THOSE dreams.....and now I'm all hot and bothered, and my shorts need a replacing.....

J/K

Seriously though, I'm shocked they're here.
Someone buy 'em. One of the best out there, from one of the best members out there.
Can't go wrong. :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
If I would have seen this 2 weeks ago I don't think I could have stopped myself from buying them instead of a second IDQ12. Really shouldn't spend anymore money, and the car is 100 miles away being torn into already anyway. GLWS

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks USS. You are too kind :)

LostnEye
Sorry!
I held off reposting these due to a fellow board denizen who thought he wanted them, and we had done business before.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Seriously though, I'm shocked they're here.
Someone buy 'em. One of the best out there, from one of the best members out there.
Can't go wrong. :)
x2!

I really can't believe that these are still here. Gents, these are truly "End Game" subwoofers at a bargain basement price.

If they would fit in my custom enclosure I'd replace my pair of old school Infinity Beta 15x subs with these in a heartbeat. You could call the elephants home from hundreds of miles away with these! Clean, articulate bass down to sub-20Hz at levels that will compress your internal organs into submission. Realistic pipe organ? Ummm, Check.

They'd be amazing in a home theater setup as well. Mmmmmmm!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Man, if these are still here by the weekend, it's going to be tough for me to resist them, instead of buying more guns. lol

I'd have to rebuild the top of my sub box on the Z, and maybe build up the top a bit to fit them, depth-wise. I'm just not sure. I know it would be WORTH it, but not sure if I want to go through all of it.... Man, they're incredible subs, and my Sundown 3500d would be perfect for them.

I was going to ask how you felt about them compared to the W15GTIs, since I've got 3 of those in my Tahoe, but then I saw you didn't actually get around to an A/B comparison.

What's the depth on these things?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Still here.... let's say $625 for the pair, shipped to the lower 48 states

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.