Hey guys, after a lot of consideration throughout my current rebuild process, I have decided to part with my pair of JBL W10GTi MKI. I purchased these about 18 months ago BNIB/new old stock. They were an incredible find and I paid a pretty penny for them, and even drove 1,000 miles round trip to pick them up to avoid having them shipped :geek: They have seen very little use in a small sealed enclosure and are in phenomenal shape cosmetically and functionally.

I have all the original factory packaging- boxes, mounting hardware, manuals, decals, etc.

Asking price: $550 plus actual shipping for the pair

I would prefer not to separate them, but will do so if I have buyers lined up for both of them.

No trades at this time, and no dibs please. I will ship them via UPS unless the buyer(s) request(s) another carrier. They will be insured for the full purchase price.

The first photo was taken recently of the subs in their enclosure. The rest of the photos were taken when I originally purchased the subs and unboxed them. I did not use any of the factory mounting hardware or decals, and it should all still be in its original plastic bags. The subs were mounted once by Jon at Handcrafted Car Audio and I will be taking them out tomorrow. There should be minimal if any markings around the mounting holes, and they are otherwise as pictured. I'm happy to get additional photos for anyone prior to purchasing if they would like, but I stand by my description of them. The factory packaging is in my storage and I'll be retrieving it tomorrow or Monday to get them boxed up and ready to ship.

I also have a SounDigital 3000.1EVOX 1 ohm version that would pair perfectly with these. See my other listing here: FS: SounDigital EVOX 3000.1 (1 ohm) and 800.4 (4 ohm), mint | DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum . I'd be happy to work out a deal for someone interested in everything. Thanks for looking. :alien:

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Camera accessory Camera lens Gadget Cameras & optics Lens

Wood Yellow Hardwood Gas Plant

Camera lens Gadget Cameras & optics Teleconverter Reflex camera

Plant Wood Interior design Window Floor