Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a set of these which i cannot use due to their depth (96 mill).
They are in overall great shape except for a minor nick on one of the cones (7 mmil by 7 mil L shaped) which has been sealed with resin (stonger now than before). it has zero effect on performance and reliability. the pics below were taken before the fix so you can get an idea of how miniscule the tear was.

Looking to get $170 plus actual shipping via your prefered method from Toronto Canada.
Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
back from the depths.
each speaker shows 5.8 ohms and after a sweep test i can attest they work flawlessly!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wish I had the cash to try these............

Little bump for a mid-bass I always wanted to try LOL

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I'm surprised these haven't sold. Heck, I'd grab them from you if I didn't already own a pair. If I had a need for more, I'd grab them from ya but I don't. :(

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, lots of interest but no cash yet.
I`m in no rush to sell either but i figure at the price, they would have sold a long time ago.
thanks for the bump.

·
Registered
78 Posts
how big of a sealed box/pod do they need?

how much power is good for them to get loud?

will they be noticably louder than a pair of SLS 8"s IB in the doors? I'm guessing that one will depend on the door and box characteristics and such, but I'm thinking they're be louder...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold.
as for the loudness, i've never performed an AB comparo in doors so i can't state with any degree of certainty, sorry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.