DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't need to sell any of these amps but I am going in a different direction. All, except the 600.2ti, were bought within the last year. Was orginally going to use 3 ZPA's but not anymore. I have only used 1 of the amps for sale personally(the 600ti), so the ZPA's and PPI I can not vouch for. They were sold to me in working condition, I connected them to a power supply to ensure they turned on, and then stored them. The Ti 600.2 I bought new and used for a year to power 2 10's, All of these are sold AS-IS. Shipped only in the lower 48 States, paypal only. My email address is [email protected] or you can PM me with questions.

All the ZPA's are V2's.

1. ZPA 0.5 $525+ shipping. Comes with Gold lettered plexi, and custom cut smoked plexi, no lettering. I'd rate the appearance of the amp 8.5-9 out of 10.

2. ZPA 0.5 $450 + shipping. The orginal plexi is cracked in one corner as shown in pictures below, not that bad but has gold lettering. I have a custom cut smoked plexi that will come with it, the smoked plexi does not have lettering. Also, the paint has flacked near the fan grill.

3. ZPA 0.3 $380 + shipping. The orginal plexi is silver lettered and is cracked in one corner, but I will include a brand new plexi from PG that has gold lettering, as well as a custom cut smoked plexi that has no lettering. I'd rate the appearance of this amp 7 out of 10.

4. PG 600.2 TI $250 + shipping. 8.5 out of 10 condition. Has some black scuffs around the perimeter of the amp as pictured. This is from the amp rack rubbing against it for the time it was installed. Comes with birth sheet, original box, and unopened bass knob thing.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Scuff Marks

5. PPI PC21400 $550+shipping. Chrome, 9 to 9.5 out of 10 condition, comes with plugs, absolutely beautiful. This was an amp I always wanted but didn't have a use for, just the opportunity to buy. Very very minimal marks in chrome.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok guys, all I have left are the two ZPA's. 500 shipped in the lower 48 for the 9 out of 10, and 400 shipped in the lower 48 for the one with the cracked plexi and flaking grill paint. If purchasing outside the lower 48 then the actual shipping cost will be added to the cost of the amp. These are both listed on ebay right now. So if they sell there, then it will go to that bidder.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi my name is Harvey & im very intrested in the PPI 21400 amp you have. if u would please call me ASAP, i'd truly appreciate it. 817-703-4118 Harvey. I want to thank you in advance for your speedy reply to this matter. Im also going to copy/paste this msg to your email, just in case you check there more often.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts