DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up on the selling block I have a PG x400.1 and a pair of RE10d4's. They have been used but never abused. Cosmetics won't be "like new" to most peoples standards but if you want a new product you need to go BUY a new product;)Amp has a couple scratches on it and two of the rubber end things are missing. I hated those things anyway though and never used them. It has always worked flawlessly for me. Subs show signs of being mounted. I don't have a use for them so they need to find a new home. Beautiful sounding subs. The amp and these subs made a great combo for me;)

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED CONUS! Due to these being low ticket items I've decided not to ship International. From an economical standpoint it just doesn't make sense. Sorry!
$90 shipped for the amp and $70 shipped for the subs. I'd let them go as a package deal for $150 shipped.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Bump for a good seller and some nice gear at low prices! I'm surprised to see that Xenon leave your truck! Didn't think that would ever happen.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zack I didn't think it would ever leave the truck either. I just wanted something with more power for my occasional spl itch and I got a deal on that big Smokestream I couldn't pass up. 1700rms at 1 ohm for under $200 shipped off of a fellow highly trusted forum member ftw. It's at 4 ohms now on strict sq duty but the power's there when I need it.

Folks, I realized how much it will cost to ship this stuff international and it's just not economical for the buyer. If these were big ticket items it would be different but they're not so sorry for any confusion.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Makes perfect sense to me. Great amp in the truck either way, so why not go with more power. Glad to hear that the truck is still sounding good. Best of luck with the sale.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm only one person has showed interest and that deal fell through because of the cost of shipping overseas. I bet if I were to offer this stuff for free it would be gone by the end of the day! Too bad though cuz that's not gonna happen!:pI'll tell you what, I'm open to trades also. I'm looking for a strong 4ch amp that does at least 100x4.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last bump, guess everyone is broke!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Bump for a good amp and seller. I don't think people understand how good this amp is. Very little current draw, will take a beating, and will give "400" across 1ohm-4ohm loads. I've only seen the amp shut down one time, and that was at 1ohm in 115 degrees Texas heat. I've bench tested this amp and it will do a little more than 400. Don't low ball him on this amp. $90 is a fair and good deal for this amp.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey hillbilly would u do 60 shipped for the amp
Sorry man. I'm pretty firm on prices. If this stuff doesn't sell I have no problem hanging on to it. As for power on the amp the birthsheet says 416rms. And it NEVER shut down over the course of five years. The Xenon amps define reliability. A buddy of mine who used to run the Xenon amps said they're the only amp he hasn't been able to push into thermal. This was on nine hour trips jamming balls to the wall to the coast and back where he worked for a few weeks at a time then got a week off.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amp is SOLD! Now does anyone need a pair of cheap subs?

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Black Friday deal...actually a price drop because it would be shady to up the price back up after today:p$60 shipped for the subsIf you've shipped something off lately you know shipping costs have gone up so before shipping you're really getting a pair of good lower powered sq subs for around $35.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts