DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly selling a PG Zen9. Sitting in the spare room right now since I had to take everything in the back out before I took my truck to the body shop.

In excellent cosmetic condition and functions perfectly! Great all in one amp setup. Had it in the truck past few weeks.

Comes with everything as if it was new EXCEPT FOR THE LICENSE PLATE, BIRTHSHEET AND MANUAL! Sadly that’s how I got it.

$2350 shipped.

861752F3-B151-4F4D-ABCD-C55D37F41124.jpeg
861752F3-B151-4F4D-ABCD-C55D37F41124.jpeg
C8012ED2-A505-4EF9-A928-DCD05DCD8981.jpeg
E6379584-5FD3-4E2C-9CC9-BE6191EC981C.jpeg

·
Registered
715 Posts
Out of curiosity. How did it sound in comparison to other hi-end amp you have used?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Out of curiosity. How did it sound in comparison to other hi-end amp you have used?
Very nice sounding amp, no real complaints.

Channels 1-6 even rated at 100 watts each had plenty of power as well as channels 7-9. Great all in one amp for a 3 way active plus sub setup and really not a big amp physically compared to what all you get.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If my truck hadn’t gotten some rear end damage from an idiot that couldn’t drive it’d still be in and will probably go back in once I can get the truck to the body shop and get everything fixed.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Very nice sounding amp, no real complaints.

Channels 1-6 even rated at 100 watts each had plenty of power as well as channels 7-9. Great all in one amp for a 3 way active plus sub setup and really not a big amp physically compared to what all you get.

Good to here that. I have 41 & 43, not sure when I'll put them to use.

·
Registered
48 Posts
That thing is fricken sweet.
I don't even have all of my current setup(in sig) fully installed yet (hopefully doesn't rain tomorrow) and I'm already like...What if I...

Reactions: DBlevel

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That thing is fricken sweet.
I don't even have all of my current setup(in sig) fully installed yet (hopefully doesn't rain tomorrow) and I'm already like...What if I...
Can’t hurt anything if you do..........

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can’t hurt anything if you do..........
You should hold a charity raffle to help underprivileged Audiophiles.
You enter all the people who have replied to this thread so far.
After I win said raffle you can write it off on your taxes as a charitable donation to the tarded.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
After I win said raffle you can write it off on your taxes as a charitable donation to the tarded.
Meh........ probably not.

·
Registered
715 Posts

Go try your luck over eBay and stop messing with DBlevel sale. His asking price is more than fair.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts