DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
18,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
really? a mod asking for a gift payment in direct violation of the forum rules? i realize you are not making that the only option but it's not only against the forum rules it's against PayPal's rules.

It's an option to make it cheaper to others if they are comfortable doing so. I padded my initial price with that included but if someone wants to save $20 then I'm providing that as an option. But I edited the post; point taken.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Meh, everybody asks for Paypal to be sent as "gift". The only time people get huffy is when you tell them they will be paying the paypal "fees".

Good seller here. GLWS

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Meh, everybody asks for Paypal to be sent as "gift". The only time people get huffy is when you tell them they will be paying the paypal "fees".

Good seller here. GLWS

I concur here. Great head unit. Great price. Great seller. Git R done. I'd get this thing for my truck if I weren't on a self-imposed spending strike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

·
18,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
^ sent you a PM. Just in case you don't check them often I also wanted to let you know here...

Shipping label has been printed and this will be shipped tomorrow via UPS. Insured for $600, adult signature required upon delivery. Videos taken of the unit in working condition before being packaged, pictures of the packaging also taken. Just making sure we are covered in case something happens during transit. ;)

Thanks!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.