DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says I am selling both units. I listed the Avic a while back and decided to keep it after my car was broken into and my W505 was damaged.

Before I reinstalled it I bought a CDA-9887 that I have been using for about a month, but now I am planning on upgrading to the new UK/JDM Pioneer DEH-P01 or DEX-P99RS so I am selling both.

The Alpine is in perfect condition and as mentioned has only been used for about a month. Mostly iPod use, have only played 2 CDs from it. I also have a brand new harness for it since I used the one already in my dash from the W505. I am looking for $200 + Shipping for it. It is authorized and I do have the receipt.

The Avic-F90BT is running the 2.0 software. I have paid for the 3.0 software and as soon as I get it later this month early next month I will ship it free of charge to the lucky buyer. This unit is in perfect condition except for the harness. I have modified the harness by removing the speaker leads. If you are running amps this is no issue. If you plan to run the deck power a new harness is around $20 on ebay. I am looking to get $450 + Shipping for this unit.

I will post some pics tomorrow after work.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really interested in any trades. I am trying to get the hot new pioneer unit. The DEH-P01 or DEX-P99RS. I am just trying to offset the cost a bit. There is equipment I would like, but it will be down the road.

·
716 Posts
Dibs on the 9887 pending pics this afternoon...

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
9887 sold or not?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.