DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this unit very recently. The features all work as described. I've just realized it's not the unit for me.

Reason for selling: don't like the SQ limitations of this DD
Condition: Unit is fully-functioning.

I'll include everything, even the original box, and an iPod cable (video capable).

Looking for $500 shipped conus. Will ship internationally, but please contact me first. $500 is the forum price, please do not send me an offer through eBay.

I have it re-listed on ebay as well: Pioneer AVIC-F90BT Bluetooth GPS double din navigation - eBay (item 170335932484 end time Jun-02-09 10:59:22 PDT)

I just want this unit gone ASAP. I've spent the last month or so battling ebay and a ****ty buyer who never paid or even responded. I'm sick of looking at a half completed install in my dash.

·
Registered
24 Posts
good luck on sale

I have 2 of there in different cars and for 500 i think its a freakin great piece.....
But yes I would recommend and EQ to go along with the unit

Jeremy

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good luck on sale

I have 2 of there in different cars and for 500 i think its a freakin great piece.....
But yes I would recommend and EQ to go along with the unit

Jeremy
thank you

Where did you buy it? Will I get a valid warranty on it?
I bought it on eBay brand new. I doubt you will be able to get a warranty.

This sold on eBay but buyer has been unresponsive for several days now. I have given him until 8PM tonight to respond. If anyone here would like it after that, I will drop it to $485 shipped conus, this forum only.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey sorry to hear about that man. I know how ebay can be sometimes. Stupid people big on items they can only dream to afford. I have the F900BT and i paid over 500 for it. Wished i saw yours for sale. Free bump for an excellent price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just curious if you'll have the chance to ship this out sometime today? :D Let me know, thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts