Product Brand & Model:
PIONEER DEH-P880PRS & Accessories

Condition of all items:
USED

Total Price: :
$185 Shipped & Insured

Shipping Terms: :
Shipped via Fedex Ground Home Delivery Service within 5 days of payment

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Just removed from my truck to make room for a new deck. In good shape, works perfect, some minor surface scratches but nothing out of the ordinary.

I do not have all the original included hardware as I got the deck second hand.

What is included in the sale:
Pioneer DEH-P880PRS with sleeve and trim ring
Pioneer CXC3173 remote - covers all the basic functions
Pionner wiring harness - not in fantastic shape, but certainly useable
Pioneer RCA Harness
Pioneer IP-BUS to AUX adapter
iSimple Ipod cable

I can also throw in the CD-IB100 II I have if you REALLY want to have it.

The pico fuse in this deck is INTACT and I have had ZERO noise problems. That said I did open it up about a week after I got it and soldered a 1 ohm resistor across the pico fuse contacts just to be safe. That was over a year ago and there have been no issues.
But being that this is a used deck and I can't control what happens to it once it leaves my possession, I cannot make a 100% guarantee that it won't have noise at some point.

Just being upfront and clear.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
boy all these people selling these good decks

...what are you going to now?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
PM on the way...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pioneer is SOLD pending payment.

Thanks for all the replys fellas.

I'm selling this one because I went Double DIN in my Subaru, so the Alpine CDA-9887 from the Subaru is now going into the GMC Syclone.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Payment sent. I am actually going from my 9887 to this 880... opposite of you. Maybe since this came out of a Syclone it will give my truck just a little more power lol. Thanks for the fast response.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
LOL... I was wondering if you would pick up on that lol. True... Alpine to Clarion to Pioneer. I do still like the Clarion... its growing on me. If the Pioneer isnt as nice as I am hoping I will go back to the Clarion. Gonna hold onto the Clarion until I make up my mind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts