Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DIYMA
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT
DEH-P980BT - Premier™ In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA/WAV/iTunes AAC Receiver with Bluetooth Wireless Technology | Pioneer Electronics USA

Condition of all items:
Used. No scratches.

Total Price: :
$230 shipped

Includes:
Original box and packaging
All wiring (except auto time alignment mic -deck can do manual time alignment without it)
Remote
Black painted trim ring
Mounting sleeve/cage
iPod ip-bus box to control iPod

Pictures:
Some cell phone pics:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have this deck and I love it. It doesn't do 3-way active, but here's some of the stuff it does do...off the top of my head from my cube:

16 band graphic equalizer
separate HPFs for front and rear speakers with adjustable freq/slope
sub output LPF with adjustable freq/slope and phase adjustment
6 channel time alignment
6 4V preouts (FL, FR, RL, RR, SWL, SWR)

It's not a P99-RS, but it is a totally legit deck.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I have this deck and I love it. It doesn't do 3-way active, but here's some of the stuff it does do...off the top of my head from my cube:

16 band graphic equalizer
separate HPFs for front and rear speakers with adjustable freq/slope
sub output LPF with adjustable freq/slope and phase adjustment
6 channel time alignment
6 4V preouts (FL, FR, RL, RR, SWL, SWR)

It's not a P99-RS, but it is a totally legit deck.
I have the same deck also. true it is not the P-99 but,
it is 3 way capable
3-Way Crossover
High-Pass Crossover (HPF) 50/63/80/100/ 125/160/200Hz, 0/-6/-12dB/Oct.
Subwoofer Crossover (LPF) 50/63/80/100/ 125/160/200Hz, -6/-12/-18dB/Oct.
RCA Preouts 3 pair (Front, Rear, Sub/Non-Fading)
Preout Voltage & Impedance Hi-Volt (5V), 100 ohm
not 6.4V
also 24 bit Burr-Browr DA converter for the CD Play Back and Blue tooth
this is a very capable deck and the mic can be picked up off Ebay or Pioneers site for around 40 bones
if I wasn't in the market for a couple high end amps for my install I would be all over this in a heartbeat

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I have the same deck also. true it is not the P-99 but,
it is 3 way capable
3-Way Crossover
High-Pass Crossover (HPF) 50/63/80/100/ 125/160/200Hz, 0/-6/-12dB/Oct.
Subwoofer Crossover (LPF) 50/63/80/100/ 125/160/200Hz, -6/-12/-18dB/Oct.
that's not active. where is the bandpass?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
that's not active. where is the bandpass?
if you read my post I did not state anywhere that it was "active" I stated it was 3 way capable .
the unit does have separate X-over points for the front and the rear and the sub
- atleast that is what my Owners Manual shows -

but I will contact Pioneer tomorrow and clarify on this , and my 860 also
now I am curious as i really didnt pay much attention to it when I bought mine :confused:
I have always run Passives in my system even with my new HAT 's
anyways another free bump for a nice HU

·
Registered
23 Posts
so you just don't have the mic piece, but the wire with mic input is still attached to the unit intact, right? also, is the mic input a universal 3.5mm jack that can accept any regular mic, or is it a special one that only the factory mic can be used?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bump i have the same deck and i love it. I can even upload pictures of my car to it and use em as a screensaver. You can use any mic but i recommend the parrot dual mic which i also have and works great. I used a cheapy mic and I dont recommend it it sucked balls.

·
DIYMA
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so you just don't have the mic piece, but the wire with mic input is still attached to the unit intact, right? also, is the mic input a universal 3.5mm jack that can accept any regular mic, or is it a special one that only the factory mic can be used?

Keep in mind the mic is just for auto EQ/Time alignment and isn't required for anything. You can adjust all of this manually.

The input is still attached to the unit. I think it is a 3.5mm jack and the manual recommends using their mic of course. You can get them on Ebay for $29 shipped.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great unit from pioneer. I had the 9800BT receiver prior to getting my CD7200 and I absolutely loved it!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
if you read my post I did not state anywhere that it was "active" I stated it was 3 way capable .
the unit does have separate X-over points for the front and the rear and the sub
that is still a 2 way. you only have high pass for the front/rear and lowpass for the sub.

that being said i am trying hard to talk myself into buying this one. always wanted to try one. anyone know if these units are subject to the pico problem?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.