DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consolidating/cleaning up for sale posts.
Product Brand & Model:
Rainbow Vanadium Kick Bass6.5" 2 way set (includes silk tweet instead of metal). Includes 2 way passive xover. Some of THE best midbass speakers you can buy.
Rainbow Audio USA

Rainbow iPaul 2.400 2 channel amp. Awesome power for midbass speakers or a 2 way set. Can also be used mono at 4 ohms.
Rainbow Audio USA

Massive DC10 dual 4ohm sub. Great power handling, low extension and tight sound.
Condition of all items:
Rainbow products were purchased authorized (amp from Don-6spdcoupe speakers from Musicar NW). All items used gently for a few months. Excellent working and visual condition.

Total Price: :
Rainbow Van Kickbass 2 way - $500 shipped
iPaul 2.400 - $250 shipped
Massive DC10 - $150 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Shipped prices are within conUS.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

4" in picture have been sold.

Additional info:

Have new car and no need for equipment. Help me buy some Winter tires for the new ride! (please)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would consider trading for Hertz ML 700 3" midrange (or Audison Voce).
Don't need any other trades though.
Happy Friday!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back up.
Will consider trades for high quality, small form factor mono class D amp (500-600w @ 2 or 4ohm).

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump.

p.s. I just realized the amp pic is my other Rainbow (that I'm keeping).
Here's the 2.400 picture.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Final price drop - $200 shipped for the Rainbow (darn thing cost me $350 :().
And $85 shipped for the Massive 10"

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Saturday special:
$75 shipped for sub
$200 shipped for amp (yes, I will just keep this nice amp on a shelf if I can't get $200) :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts