DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided to go in a different direction. I was planning on using this in my build, but things change. For anyone who knows Rane, they are a VERY respected professional audio company. This will spank any Behringer or even dbx driverack PA in sound quality. It comes with Phoenix connectors, external PSU (AC), Software, Users manual, Service Manual (hard to get), Spec sheet.

For an extra $30 I will include a Keyspan USB to RS232 adapter. The Keyspan is what is recommended for control of this unit.

I will have pictures up within the next day.

Thanks.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention Paypal fees & shipping USPS ground is covered in the Cont. US.

Here are the pics:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
evening bump...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt...

Anyone?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DP..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm interested in offers...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
offers? trades? anyone?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking for 880/800PRS, 9887, X305, X100 decks if interested.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been looking for one of these units, but I have not responded as they are going for far less on Ebay. Here is the item number of the last one to sell 310147893720. It sold for less than $140 shipped. It did not have a power adapter, but those are only about $30. If you put yours on ebay for $170 delivered as a buy it now, I will pick it up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Then why didn't you buy it off ebay? how about a real offer? You don't see anyone else offering what I have including everything you need to control it minus the computer.

I am more than willing to offer FREE tech support on this unit for the price I'm selling it at. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a quick feature set of what this thing does (since there have been some interest)

• Dual 2 or 3-way crossover or up to a mono 6-way crossover with
program compression, delay, parametric EQ and limiting
• 1 Input split to two 2- or 3-way crossovers
• Up to a 1 x 6 digital delay with parametric EQ
• Up to a 2 x 6 matrix signal router with parametric EQ
• 1 x 6 splitter -or- dual 1 by 3 splitter

and here is the link to the spec sheet

http://www.rane.com/pdf/old/rpm26dat.pdf

enjoy!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
For automotive use, do you have a DC-DC power supply, or do you use a power inverter and the AC-DC power supply, or does it wire right up to 12VDC?

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have been looking for one of these units, but I have not responded as they are going for far less on Ebay. Here is the item number of the last one to sell 310147893720. It sold for less than $140 shipped. It did not have a power adapter, but those are only about $30. If you put yours on ebay for $170 delivered as a buy it now, I will pick it up.

don't be a newb on a forum and start crap in other people's threads.

for that matter, don't be a regular of a forum and do it either.

keep this kind of crap to privatem messages or to yourself

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For automotive use, do you have a DC-DC power supply, or do you use a power inverter and the AC-DC power supply, or does it wire right up to 12VDC?
I've spoken w/ Aaron @ Envision and he said he could build one no problem. If you are not going to compete w/ this, you could use a simple DC/AC power inverter. As I've said in the OP, I do have the schematics on this so even making your own wouldn't be hard (if you know what you're doing). Bottom line, there are options out there.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
up...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ttt.

·
Registered