DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is folks:

Alpine 6062GD (midbass), 6042GD (midrange), 6022GX (soft dome tweeter) 3-way component set.

These do not come with passive crossovers. Alpine never manufactured a 3-way passive crossover (that I know of) for the 6000 series. They are meant to be run actively. It would be a shame to run these passive.

I'm not going to waste my time posting specs or a thesis about what these can do -- if you're looking you most likely already know. :) These were Alpine's flagship speaker lineup back in the late 1990's -- comparable to the F#1 Status slash Scan-Speak Revelator series of today.

Functionality - they worked perfectly when they were disconnected. Do you need to know anymore? ;)

Appearance - I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b26/takeabao/Alpine 6000 series/

I don't f*** around with my equipment (as you'll see from the pics). Everything minus the receipt will be included. Yes, everything (again, see pics). The speaker grills were NEVER used, nor were the mounting screws that came with the speakers -- they are all in their original wrap/packaging. Hell, I never even bothered to attach the "Alpine" mini-emblems to the grills.

In a nutshell, they are damn mint and I can pretty much guarantee that you'll NEVER find another complete set like this in it's condition.

I am *asking* $300 plus actual shipping (PayPal add 3%). If you're serious about these, contact me (see below) and we'll talk. I am in no hurry to sell these.

I will entertain offers but NO TRADES for a week or so and if nobody bites the bullet, I will throw them up on eBay to see what happens.

References - there are a few people here or there on EliteCarAudio that know me personally and/or have dealt with me (e.g. Marv, Cam2XRunner, etc.) I will try and contact them to post feedback in this thread or something of that sort.

Contact info:

Ray Bao
AIM: TakeABao
Yahoo: same as above
MSN: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

If you wish to hear my voice, don't hesitate. 818-518-7827. I can't guarantee I'll pick up as I am a full-time student and also have a part-time job as well. No worries, leave your name, #, and I'll get back to you. :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hmm I used to run as set of the 6061s which the driver was made by Dynaudio. It had the telltale vented dustcap. Those rocked...

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Those are too damn pretty to install.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Well that is what the search function is for, correct ?
There's no rules saying you are not allowed to post in old threads...
How old is to old ?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Well that is what the search function is for, correct ?
There's no rules saying you are not allowed to post in old threads...
How old is to old ?
Really Robb? You don't think that bumping a FIVE year old thread is a douche move? I am now waiting to see a WTB thread from you for this set of components to match your 7909.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I am now waiting to see a WTB thread from you for this set of components to match your 7909.
There's no sense.. I highly doubt anyone would have this set BNIB. :surprised:
Plus this would go well as a 3 way active setup with my DRZ9255 instead. :)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I cant believe it...thats all I have to say before I get in trouble by seriously offending someone.

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Seriously? You didn't already know that? :confused:
I had this nagging feeling, but I wasn't certain. This sealed the deal...

Hey Robb. The classifieds are for BUYING AND SELLING!!!!

If you want to gawk over gear being sold 5 years ago, knock yourself out, but what was the point in posting in the thread? Did you just need to see yourself post?

:cwm23:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Thanks a lot asswipe. I was about to pull the trigger. Thank god for the good people here calling you on your scumbag ****.

God created cannibals to take care of people like you.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
i wanted to pull the trigger myself. I almost jizzed myself over the pics. now watch the op comes back and says they're still for sale. hahaha i wish

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.