1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
CLARION APA 4300H

Condition of all items:
Very Good. Plastic still on display. Comes w/ box.

Total Price: :
$400

Shipping Terms: :
actual shipping. you pay

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Not sure how rare, but very hard to find. Harder to find than a DRZ. Made to mate perfectly for the Drz-9255. Don't be confused, this is not a normal Clarion APA series amp. If you have used the drz-9255 you know it's great quality. This is no less to that. Very solid heatsink. Sadly sold my Drz awhile ago, and want go give this a good home for someone to enjoy. More info:

Clarion U.S.A. | APA4300HX

Bridgeable for 3- or 2-Channel Mode Operation

Power Guard Circuit

Low-loss Power Supply With High Power Output

Continuous Average Power Output: 300 Watts (4 Channels × 75 Watts into 4 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.002 % THD)

Maximum Power Output: 600 Watts (150 Watts × 4 Channels into 4-ohms)

Stable down to 1-Ohm Load (High Current)

Variable 4-Channel Low-Pass and High-Pass Filter (50-200Hz)

Bass Extender (40~120 Hz, 0~+12 dB)

Direct Input

Digital Display With 4-Part Status Information

Aluminium Housing With Built-In Cooling Fan

100 kHz for Extremely High Frequency Reproduction

Dolby Digital/dts Ready

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
This was mine.... VERY nice amp. And I have never seen another one. GLWS and a good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Given it's rarity... I believe gut shots are in order... no warranty to deal with...

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
You would have to post this now, why couldn't you wait till tax time? That amp is on my collectors list but I'm sofriggin broke.

Great amp.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
You would have to post this now, why couldn't you wait till tax time? That amp is on my collectors list but I'm sofriggin broke.

Great amp.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Interesting! I just contacted a member here a couple of weeks ago about their APA4300HX. The guy was one of the few that I have found that have one. He did not seem as if he uses it much but did not seem too interested to part with it.

I have a couple of DPX2251 that will power my current build and was looking for a 4300 to complete the Clarion combo. I would be all over this...but I recently won a Genesis Four Channel on ebay. :D

I have been after one of these for years myself....due the rarity of them, and I REALLY love the small size! 9” × 2 1/8” × 8 1/4”. Also, the mystery about the possible McIntosh connection is intriguing. I never really got that story strait. I guess Clarion owned McIntosh at that time ~1990-2003. However, I personally contacted McIntosh and they stated that they had nothing to do with that amp. So, who knows the real story? Maybe Clarion used some of the designs and made the amp in Japan? Where does it say it was manufactured?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I originally bought it when I installed at a shop that was an authorized Clarion dealer. the sales rep would always throw around the Mac name when he was trying to talk me into it. It's a great amp. It has multiple sets of rcas to where u can use the internal crossovers or use a different set and bypass them all together. Retail was about $899 or $999, don't remember. I sold it to havier because I broke my finger and had to have surgery. Was out of work for a while.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I thought your brother got it? or was this later when you sold it? cause thats how we know each other..this amp..I wanted to buy it and you were going to sell it to me and then you told me your brother wanted it.

anyhow...I think me and WLDock are the only ones around here that ever talk about it..neither of us ever had one but we both wanted one here or there.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'll try to get take better pics when i get home. The pics I took didn't do this amp any justice. I'll try to get more of a "physical" description, but don't know too much about the amp myself. Sorry guys. Btw, I'm horrible with the camera.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I must admit its a nice amp cosmetically. how are you H? been a while ..

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
$400 shipped? is it your better price?
A very nice amp, but the problem with rare amps like these is the resale value. The economy is so bad you have to be careful when buying gear now. Years ago this amp would have sold in a heartbeat, but because of the economy the OP will probably take a loss on it investment wise. GLWTS

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.