DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm doing a bit of "spring" cleaning. This is all stuff i've upgraded or dont use. All prices obo and DO NOT include shipping. I prefer local pickup but I can ship if you want. I do not accept paypal but will accept cash check or money order (item ships when payment clears). Items located in Victoria TX, aprox 2hrs from Houston, Austin, Corpus Christi or San Antonio.

$260 - Memphis 16-ST1500D (underrated) 1500w class D amp - used this on 2 alpine type R 12s and it was great. some knicks dings but 100% functional, no bass knob.

$320 - Rockford 3Sixty.2 6ch DSP lnib - replacing with behringer dcx2496. Less than 7mo old, bought from an RF authorized dealer (stil have receipt). All cables and setup CD included

$40 - Memphis 16-XQ2 2 way crossover - good for 2 waay or sub; has a x10 switch for xover freq, surprisingly clean sound

$50 - Boss BX55 3way crossover lnib - lots of frequency options, didnt noticably color sound and can take 5v no problem, bass knob has peq also. Great for 2way active + sub - replacing with a behring dcx2496

$120 - Pioneer AVIC-N1 complete with broken/disassembled screen - all cables/brain and 2011 disks. Could be put together and used but the mechanism that moves the screen is broke, could probably use a whole new screen/head if someone has one

$100 - Pioneer GEX-P920XM lnib - used for < 7mo, bought from authorized retailer

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Did the 3sixty have any noise issues for you??

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No but i had it tweaked pretty good. After setting input level i set the outputs individually then turned my amp gains down and slowly raised the channel levels in the 360. Basically ran the 360 flat out and had my amp gains down.
No hiss, i think most ppl have noise issues have amps that are set too sensative and they lower X channel in the rf upsetting the systems gain structure

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP, Updated the pricing: still open to REASONABLE offers.

$220 - Memphis 16-ST1500D (underrated) 1500w class D amp - used this on 2 alpine type R 12s and it was great. some knicks dings but 100% functional, no bass knob.

$300 - Rockford 3Sixty.2 6ch DSP lnib - replacing with behringer dcx2496. Less than 7mo old, bought from an RF authorized dealer (stil have receipt). All cables and setup CD included

$100 - Pioneer AVIC-N1 complete with broken/disassembled screen - all cables/brain and 2011 disks. Could be put together and used but the mechanism that moves the screen is broke, could probably use a whole new screen/head if someone has one

$80 - Pioneer GEX-P920XM lnib - used for < 7mo, bought from authorized retailer

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

See:

So I'm doing a bit of "spring" cleaning. Thisis all stuff i've upgraded or dont use. All prices obo and DO NOT include shipping. I prefer local pickup but I can ship if you want. I do not accept paypal but will accept cash check or money order (item ships when payment clears). Items located in Victoria TX, aprox 2hrs from Houston, Austin, Corpus Christi or San Antonio.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts