DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a BNIB Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 that I've kept as a backup but no longer need. It's still wrapped in the original plastic and has everything in the box that it came with: Bluetooth Module, Power wiring harness, Remote with cable, high-level input harness, USB Cable, CD, Manuals, etc.

The main unit has green painter's tape on the bottom portion of the plastic wrap (adhered to the outer plastic wrap only, not the unit itself) that I used for mocking up the install for location/placement.

Just one of the things that I love about this unit is the very small, two knob remote with LED indicators. You can mount it as is, or take it out of its casing and easily flush mount it in your center console, dash panel, etc. You can operate it by tactile feel/touch and adjust Digital Input Volume/Master Volume, Subwoofer Level, Sub EQ, and switch between 4 Tuning Presets.

$435 Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail Insured within the CONUS only. I will not ship Internationally, sorry.

EMAIL me if interested at bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com.

In the SUBJECT Heading of the EMAIL, please Copy & Paste "RF 3Sixty.3 / DIYMA / bbfoto / your username here".

Payment via PayPal including PayPal fees, no "Gift" payments. NO TRADES, SORRY! You can check my iTrader Feedback here. This unit was purchased new from Pacific Stereo, who is an Authorized Dealer.

SPECS, PHOTOS, & PRODUCT INFORMATION:

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 - 8-Channel Audio Processor | Pacific Stereo

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3 (3SIXTY3) Signal Processor 248 Band EQ

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 Programmable 8-channel digital signal processor at Crutchfield.com

Product Brand & Model:

RF 3Sixty.3

Condition of all items:

NIB (NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX)

Total Price: :

$435 USD

Shipping Terms: :

INCLUDED. U.S.P.S. Priority Mail Insured with Signature Confirmation. CONUS ONLY.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

It's Brand New in the Box so check the photos at the included links.

Additional info:

NO TRADES, SORRY!

3SIXTY.3 Features:

- Advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- RCA Line-Level and High-/Speaker-Level Inputs (8 channels)
- 31 Band Parametric EQ Per Channel
- Digital Delay (Time Alignment) for Each Channel
- Phase Control
- Clipping Indicators make it easy to set up your Gains Perfectly with the Included Test Tone CD!
- Simple Interactive Graphic User Interface to control the DSP via Laptop and USB
- AUX Input
- Digital Input (SPDIF Toslink Optical. Accepts up to 24-bit/48kHz sample rates)
- Included Two-Knob Remote Control with LED indicators for Subwoofer Level, Master Volume Control, and/or Punch EQ, plus 4 EQ/Tuning Presets
- A2DP wireless BLUETOOTH audio streaming (dongle included)
- OEM Interface...Channel Summing & EQ for use with OEM factory Source Units

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP

PHOTOS....The Sonic Electronix website (link in 1st Post) probably has the best large & clear photos that show all of the items included.

For learning what all it does, go to the RF website at the LINK below and look at all of the photos they have and read the description.

There is a Link at the bottom of the RF page where you can download the User Manual. The manual has Detailed info on all of the functions and shows the detail of how the outer case of the Remote Control can be removed so that you can easily flush-mount the controller if you want to. The Remote has built-in tabs so that you can simply push it into the hole that you've cut in your panel and it will "snap" into place with the spring tabs.

I'm not going to say that these processors are perfect (NONE of them are), but IME this processor is the best combination of features and quality, and at a reasonable price compared to the competition.

It has Everything I've ever needed to achieve an excellent tune, it has a really user-friendly GUI, the REMOTE CONTROL is INCLUDED and is a great design and does everything that you'd want it to...unlike a few other processors where a remote isn't even available, or you have to buy it separately for more $.

The 3Sixty.3 has a standard Bluetooth Dongle included for wirelessly streaming music from your phone/tablet etc., but if you wanted to add APT-X high-quality BT streaming to take advantage of your phone or tablet's APT-X, you can purchase a multitude of very small APT-X BT modules for $50 or less from Amazon and connect it to one of the Analog RCA Inputs OR the Toslink Digital Optical Input on the 3Sixty.3! Genius! You would just need a Cigarette lighter USB charger to power the BT module.

One other simple thing that I love about this processor is the Adjustable Turn-On Delay for the 12V Remote Out for your amplifiers.

Here's the link to the Rockford-Fosgate product page for the 3Sixty.3...

3SIXTY Digital Processors - 3SIXTY.3 - Rockford Fosgate®

I'd prefer any correspondence to go thru EMAIL as I can't always check my PM's here, but ALWAYS have access to my EMAIL.

In the SUBJECT Heading of the EMAIL, please Copy & Paste "RF 3Sixty.3 / DIYMA / bbfoto / your username here".

BBFOTO at HOTMAIL dot COM

Thanks!

Billy B.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SOLD!

I will close the thread once the buy receives the item and we have left feedback. Thanks for looking!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.