Product Brand & Model:
Rockford Fosgate 200a4, 800a2, P650.2

Condition of all items:
Fair condition, all three need repair.

Total Price: :
$300 OBO

Shipping Terms: :
Tracked UPS included in price

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Very nice amps in pretty decent condition. All three need work, the 200a4 has obvious problems shown in the pic. All of them are missing their end caps, and there are two screws missing for the wire connections, one from the 200a4 and one from the 800a2.

My car is falling apart and now I gotta part ways with some of my amps to afford the repairs. I know there are a lot of techs on this forum so I'm hoping someone might see this as an opportunity to make some profit.

Or maybe you just want the matching pair, you can make most of your money back selling the P650.2.

Send me a pm if you're interested, price is very negotiable. I'm going to box them up tonight so they are ready to be shipped asap.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just forget it dude, if you're that worried about being scammed buy them from someone else.

I saved these amps from being sent to China and turned into soda cans, I want to pass them on to someone who will restore them. Now I have you making a scene about not wanting to deal in PayPal.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Just forget it dude, if you're that worried about being scammed buy them from someone else.

I saved these amps from being sent to China and turned into soda cans, I want to pass them on to someone who will restore them. Now I have you making a scene about not wanting to deal in PayPal.
Hey dick...
Jimmy is a great guy and one of the best used equipment resourses we have.

**** those amps, the world is better if they are soda cans.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Woah, relax tough guy. Don't burst a blood vessel over there. You don't know the whole story so why are you butting in with your nonsense?

And **** you too, the world would've been better if your mother took you on the chin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.