DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scan/Alpine 2904/60001 BNIB. taken out tested for a maximum of 30 minutes. sold

Usher 9845 Dome midrange BNIB. $105+ship

Kefs are in MINT mechanical and cosmetic condition. great coherence in music and excellent imaging due to the Uni-Q technology... very enjoyable set. sell new for about $600 i beleive. $250+ship

http://www.kef.com/kefamerica/history/1990_2/q_series/Q35.htm

Phaze Audio MW-64 midbass drivers in good working condition. very shallow mids at only 2.5" mounting depth, but have some random blemishes on the cone due to some accidental contact during play. of course in no way affects sound. $70 shipped

·
Registered
56 Posts
Im interested in the Alpine tweets.

Do you have any of the mounting hardware with them?

Send me a PM with a no B.S. price shipped to Ontario, Canada, N2E 2E2. USPS preferred.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everything is already priced to sell... i just need to get them outta my house instead of taking up space. shipping will be actual charge

·
Registered
316 Posts
Are the Usher domes still available??

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so far... i'm getting a shipping quote for nothing13 but no money has been sent

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cmon... the ushers and kefs are a steal, and i'll even do some sort of package deal if u take the phaze as well.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Ok, I'm quite interested in the KEFs but have no idea what shipping would be to AB, Canada through USPS. Could you find out for me??

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll try and do that tomorrow morning. i'm leaving for mexico on sunday so... we can do it fast or wait a week :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
YGM about the Usher domes...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts