DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a pair of Scanspeak 10F/4424G00 mids. They have been tested in my demo room but are in excellent condition. 4ohm.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-4-midrange/scanspeak-discovery-10f/4424g-4-midrange-4-ohm/

Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

$140 shipped CONUS

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I added the 10f to my DLS Iridium 6.5 front stage and love them. A great improvement in staging. I'm now looking to replace the tweeter with a Scanspeak D3004/6040-00 and the 6.5 with a Audiofrog 6x9 in the door.
I got The Scanspeak D3004/6040-00, Best Tweeters for the price, you get a lot of a sweet tweeter for the money, Just got the berriliums to try so as the AF gb15 to compare,

You will notice a huge improvement with these Tweeters

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks almost new, that is a very good deal for such a great drivers, by far the best in the price range and bove, by far.

Someone buy these,

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
These are the best value in 4” mids. For the price you get A LOT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.