·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRODUCT BRAND & MODEL:

BNIB ScanSpeak Illuminator D3004/6040-00 Beryllium Dome Tweeter PAIR Scan-Speak

SPECS & DETAILS HERE:

ScanSpeak Illuminator D3004/6040-00 Beryllium Dome Tweeter @ Madisound

Bought these during Erin's Group Buy to use for a new home speaker project. I already had a pair installed and working in one of my cars and LOVE them. :)

For my home speaker project I ended up going with some Large Format Beryllium tweeters instead. Held onto these as a backup for my car and/or thinking I'd use them for something else but haven't, so they might as well go to someone who can really use them!

If you are reading this I think that you already know how amazing they are. ;) I'll pass on Erin's Group Buy Deal to any of you DIYMA folks.

CONDITION OF ALL ITEMS:

Brand New in Original Box. Never opened, mounted, or powered.

TOTAL PRICE: :

$395 Shipped. PayPal 'Gift' Payment accepted.

FYI Madisound is selling them @ $538 for the PAIR ($269 EACH)!!!

NO TRADES! I'm still trying to clean out the coffers!

NO PM's Please (I might not see it and you'll miss out!).

PLEASE EMAIL: bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

Copy & Paste the following as the Email SUBJECT:

"DIYMA ScanSpeak D3004/6040-00 Beryllium Tweeters - bbfoto - (your screen name here)"

SHIPPING TERMS: :

Shipping Included in Price. Will Ship to Continental U.S. ONLY. I will not ship Internationally, Sorry.

I will Double-Box these for protection and ship with Insurance and Signature Confirmation, either USPS, FedEx Ground, or UPS Ground, your choice.

PICTURES: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Will Post photos later but these are Brand New in the Original Box. ;)

Please Check my iTrader Feedback.

Photos Stolen from ErinH's GB thread:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

NO PM's Please (I might not see it and you'll miss out!).

PLEASE EMAIL: bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

Copy & Paste the following as the Email SUBJECT:

"DIYMA ScanSpeak D3004/6040-00 Beryllium Tweeters - bbfoto - (your screen name here)"

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sale Pending!

...and...

SOLD! to "GreatLaBroski"

Thanks man. Please let me know when you receive these and we'll swap iTrader Feedback.

I think you're gonna like these. ;)

Will close this thread when item is received by the buyer and reported as satisfied.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.