DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Everything is sold as a pair.

1) Scan 18W/4531G (4ohm) ScanSpeak Revelator 18W/4531G 7" Mid-Woofer 4 ohm: Madisound Speaker Store

2) Vifa NE25VTA Vifa NE25VTA, 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter, 4 ohm: Madisound Speaker Store

3) SEAS W18NX SEAS Excel W18NX-001 (E0042) Nextel Cone 7" Woofer: Madisound Speaker Store

Condition of all items:

Everything works flawlessly

1) 9/10. Bought from another member here and didn't have a chance to use them. Comes with birch plywood spacer rings. There are some solder residue on the terminals.

2) 10/10. I bought these to test out, they are basically new, however I did solder speaker wire to the leads.

3) 7/10. Some of the powder coating is beginning to peel off of the mounting flange but wont affect sound (priced accordingly)

Total Price: :

1) SOLD
2) $60
3) $150

Shipping Terms: :

Included in total pricing.
I will most likely ship the mids via Fedex ground and tweeters in a USPS FRB. Tracking and insurance will be provided.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Everything is currently in storage, I'll post pics no later then Sunday.

Additional info:

I am firm on these prices.
No trades

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
218 Posts
damn good price on w18's

very tempted to grab them. love my w16's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts