8 x Tang Band W5-1611SA 5” Wide Band driver
8 x Dayton DA115-8 4” Midbass/Midrange driver
30 x Aura NS6-255-8A 6.5 Midbass driver
1 x Realm LS6C 6.75 Component Set
1 x Realm A600.4 4 channel Class AB amplifier
4 x 2008 Nissan Maxima 18” OEM wheels
1 x Washer and Dryer

Condition of all items:
1 x 1988-1989? GT Performer parts bike. I have had this bike since 12. I hate to part with it but the cost to repair these old school bikes have gone up. The bike has original Frame, Seat, Seat stem, Seat clamp, Forks, head, and ACS brakes. I installed HARO knee savers back in the day along with GT solid sprocket. Bike has Factory GT fold pegs, 1 factory screw on peg in front, and 2 aftermarket screw on pegs in rear. I put some spokes on it back in the day 1 was a peregrine 48 and 1 was I have no clue. I have lost the original mag wheels over the years. Bike is original black with decals on it. Bike has scuff marks and typical 20 year wear. The bike needs work to be useable.

6 x Tang Band W5-1611SA 5” Wide Band driver’s. The Tang Band drivers are used but in perfect working and cosmetic condition. This is truly a great sounding driver. I hate to part with them but I have kept 4 so I will make it. This is 1 driver that I think I will kick myself in 5 years for selling.

8 x Dayton DA115-8 4” Midbass/Midrange driver. Seven of the Dayton drivers are brand new in the box and have never seen power. One of the drivers has been removed from box and woofer tester 3’d and used for test fitting. I had a total of 16 of these drivers and just don’t need 8 of them. Great sounding little drivers.

30 x Aura NS6-255-8A 6.5 Midbass driver’s. The 30 drivers for sell are brand new in box. I purchased a total of 64 of these drivers. I have kept 34 for a project and I just don’t see myself using them anytime soon. I did use 4 of these in some portable MTM’s and I have to say it is a very nice driver with good output. Add a tweeter and 1st order xover at 5k and you will have a nice little setup.

1 x Realm LS6C 6.75 Component Set. This set is brand new in the box. I purchased these for one of my sister’s friends and the guy flaked and never paid. I thought about keeping them to go with the other set I have in my fishing boat but I decided not to do so. They are going to take up room and they must go. I paid $225 for these and they retail for $499 I believe. These sound as good as just about any comp set I have heard in the $499-$699 range.

Realm-Audio.com

1 x Realm A600.4 4 channel Class AB amplifier. This amp is brand new in the box. This is the same thing as above, I ordered and the guy flaked on me and never paid. I have been using 2 of the 600.4’s, 1 600.2, and 1 1100.1 for some time and I have to say these amps compare high with the amps I have had. If you can get a good price on them I don’t think you can beat them. This amp is a 4 channel class AB amp

Realm-Audio.com

4 x 2008 Nissan Maxima 18” OEM wheels. The wheels are used and came off of my 2008 Nissan Maxima that has sold. They are taking up room and I need to get rid of them. Rims have no tires on them.
I also have a basic top load Washer that needs work and a basic front load dryer that has about 1 year of use on it. They are taking up room that I need and I am ready to move them out. My wife purchased an HE washer and dryer and I have no use for them. LOCAL pick up only but just thought I would through this out.

Total Price: :
1 x 1988-1989? GT Performer “””Make me an offer on this and I may be interested in trades”””
8 x Tang Band W5-1611SA 5” Wide Band driver $200 shipped
8 x Dayton DA115-8 4” Midbass/Midrange driver. $45 shipped for all 8
30 x Aura NS6-255-8A 6.5 Midbass driver. $125 shipped for all 30
1 x Realm LS6C 6.75 Component Set. $125 shipped
1 x Realm A600.4 4 channel Class AB amplifier $175 shipped Purchase both the Realm amp and Realm Speakers $250 for both shipped.
4 x 2008 Nissan Maxima 18” OEM wheels. $100 shipped each or $350 for all
1 x Washer and Dryer. $100 LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.

Shipping Terms: :
1 x 1988-1989? GT Performer. UPS US only
6 x Tang Band W5-1611SA 5” Wide Band driver UPS US only
8 x Dayton DA115-8 4” Midbass/Midrange driver UPS US only
30 x Aura NS6-255-8A 6.5 Midbass driver UPS US only
1 x Realm LS6C 6.75 Component Set UPS US only
1 x Realm A600.4 4 channel Class AB amplifier UPS US only
4 x 2008 Nissan Maxima 18” OEM wheels UPS US only
1 x Washer and Dryer LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

GT

TANG BAND

DAYTON

AURA

REALM COMP

REALM AMP

NISSAN MAXIMA WHEEL

Additional info:
PAYPAL Payment required
Please PM me with any offers.
If you have a question please let me know. I will be glad to give price cuts if you purchase more than 1 thing. I also will not split ay of the drivers.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recommend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
gut pics of washer and dryer

Reactions: stills

·
Registered
840 Posts
Man, that Performer brings back some memories. GLWS!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Great prices. I'm writing myself a note here to see if I can get up the nerve to buy all six of those TB W5... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post pictures of the washer and dryer some time over the weekend. It is in the back of my shop covered up.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Where exactly in the south are you, interested in the bike. I had a Pro World tour till I got my Haro Sport..

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
South Arkansas is the location

Please note that the bike is a GT Performer not the Pro Performer

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.