DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SI Mag
Bought new, used about a year. Amazing sub, ported or sealed. Easily handles over 1kw but has been well cared for.

Kenwood O-Scope with new probe. Works great, I used it to set all my gains. It's built like a tank and weighs more than the subwoofer. $80 shipped OBO.

Audio Control Matrix. This was bought new from a friend of mine. One corner was damaged during shipment and I never did anything about it. It has never been used and I will send your money back if it doesn't work for you for some reason but I'm confident it will. Buyer will need to flatten out corner and paint. $60 shipped.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pending sale to DaveRulz on the Matrix and O-scope.

Pick up the mag, priced reduced all the way to $220 shipped!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't believe the Mag isn't selling? I see IDMAX that are beat to hell going for $250 shipped or more left and right. This sub easily hangs with a Max...... easily. I have taken very good care of it and I will guaranty your money back if you're not satisfied with your purchase.

To anyone wondering the same as some who have PM'd me....

This sub is no inferior sibling to the new Mag. The new Mag is a woofer designed for totally different listeners. The Mag I have easily handles 1.5 kw, can be run ported and as far as output is concerned stomps all over the new mag. So if you're wondering why I'd be asking as much used for this as the price of a new Mag, that's why. This sub was double the cost of a new Mag now when it first came out. Surprised enough people don't know enough about this sub for it to be gone yet... make an offer.

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
Can't believe the Mag isn't selling? I see IDMAX that are beat to hell going for $250 shipped or more left and right. This sub easily hangs with a Max...... easily. I have taken very good care of it and I will guaranty your money back if you're not satisfied with your purchase.

To anyone wondering the same as some who have PM'd me....

This sub is no inferior sibling to the new Mag. The new Mag is a woofer designed for totally different listeners. The Mag I have easily handles 1.5 kw, can be run ported and as far as output is concerned stomps all over the new mag. So if you're wondering why I'd be asking as much used for this as the price of a new Mag, that's why. This sub was double the cost of a new Mag now when it first came out. Surprised enough people don't know enough about this sub for it to be gone yet... make an offer.

The new mag is $255 shipped NIB, i think you need to lower your price if you want to sell it

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump for shipment of the scope and matrix. Just the sub left for now.... Kicker KX250.2 and Kicker Competition 12" 8-ohm from the round Solo Baric days will be up soon.

·
Registered
Pioneer DEH-80PRS active Alpine 4.150 Dynaudio MD130 Audio Development W600 Alpine 1.1000 JBL 12GTI
372 Posts
Thanks for the positive feedback on the X1200.1 Jman!

You're welcome :D

Thanks for the amp! I gotta gather all the stuff to step up to 0awg power supply and ground before installing. It's killing me but I want to do it right.

Thanks again

Jman

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I sold the amp, I have no use for the sub now. Someone make me an offer.... no semi-reasonable offer refused!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts