Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
1. Zapco C2K 9.0XD Black, 2ohm model
2. Bit1.1
3. HAT L1Pro Silver
4. MBQuart RAA2400
5. Phoenix Gold XS2500

Condition of all items:
1. Zapco C2K 9.0XD is the black version and the only reason I am selling it is to buy a pewter (yup, crazy huh). It is an older amp, but I would say it's an 8/10.
2. Bit1.1 is in great condition, and is the second unit that I have. Screen is perfect and the brain is unmarred. 9/10
3. HAT L1Pro's Silver- original box is gone, but unless you need it to make them sound better.... :)
If it's really, really important to you I can include the box from my black set. The tweeters themselves are in great shape and I will post pics later as evidence. 9/10
4. MBQuart RAA2400- really good condition and this thing is a beast! Why do I have two?...... I dunno :rolleyes: Plugs are all there and it looks pretty darn good. I am keeping the lesser of the two for my kids system. Lucky brat. 8/10
5. Phoenix Gold XS2500- Very good condition, and I am tempted to use this for the brat car instead, but.... ah well, the brat is spoiled. 8/10

Total Price: :

1. Zapco C2K 9.0XD- $750
2. Bit1.1 $525
3. HAT L1Pro's Silver- $225
4. MBQuart RAA2400- $140
5. Phoenix Gold XS2500- $120

Prices are OBO, but none of this HAS to sell. It would just make things easier if they do. I would appreciate no low balling, and if you want to make me an offer PM is the most likely to get a reply.

Shipping Terms: :
You buy and I pay. Local pickup is welcome.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

In a conversation with a guy on here I admitted that I need to sell some of what I have to fund some of what I want.... sound familiar? So I don't need both black and silver L1's, and the pewter 9.0 is an easy replacement for the one listed. Topping it off is the processor that I wish to go to instead of the Bit1. Not that I need it, but I sure would like it :cool:

I don't have much of a record here selling, but have purchased from a bunch of you. Hopefully my performance there is indicative of how I am. I will advise that I travel a lot so am not always in proximity for pictures, etc. I will ship as soon as I get back to town. Danno14 is my Ebay id as well.

Not really looking for trades unless you are one of the guys with whom I have a deal pending.

So, buy my stuff!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
L1pro pics added

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too 'spensive?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hat tweeters sold!
Thanks Sandeep

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MBQuart sold. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bit1 sold. It seems all that's left is the pg and Zapco. Open to reasonable offer.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, for today and only for forum members, and just for the hell of it- the Zapco is $625+ fees (your choice of payment) shipped to the lower 48. At midnight tonight (Nov. 10) this is off the table. PM is best, but I will check this thread periodically.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Ok, for today and only for forum members, and just for the hell of it- the Zapco is $625+ fees (your choice of payment) shipped to the lower 48. At midnight tonight (Nov. 10) this is off the table. PM is best, but I will check this thread periodically.
IS the zapco still for sale? And what does black version mean, they all look the same to me.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It is. The one I have is black where there is paint. Others have pewter paint.

Check out the pics.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zapco Sold!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anyone want the PG Amp?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts