1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Sinfoni 120.4x, Two Sinfoni 50.4x's, Match Pair Sinfoni 60.1HD's

Condition of all items:
Very Good. Mechanically they are perfect. Cosmetically, I'd say they are an 8/10, but that's always subjective. They have very slight, minimal, surface flaws. Maybe a little nick here, or a small hairline scratch. The gold finish is a little thin on some of the edges, and the plastic terminals have some cracks. I tried to capture it all in photos, but it's stuff you need to look up close to see.

Total Price:
Sinfoni 60.1HD's - $1400
Sinfoni 120.4x - $1100
Sinfoni 50.4x - $800 per

Shipping Terms:
Unless there is a specific preference, I'd like to get these out Priority or Parcel, depending on the size of the amp and what has the lesser cost.

Pictures:
Flickr: MistrDave's Photostream

Additional info:
PayPal gift is the preferred method of payment. Yes, I will accept checks. I also have the white gloves, brochures, and some of the Sinfoni cloth sleeves for the amps. Feel free to message me with any questions.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Bump ,

I have had many amps and I always come back to my Sinfoni amps... These are some of the BEST. Buy them!

GLWS

·
Registered
0 Posts
pm sent

[edit] for some reason my PM system isn't working, can you send me a message with your email address, thanks :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Correction...

There are not two 50.4's. One is a 150.2. Not sure what I was thinking.

So, let's make some adjustments.

Sinfoni 60.1HD's - $1050
Sinfoni 120.4x - $900
Sinfoni 50.4x - $700
Sinfoni 150.2x - $700

1 - 20 of 42 Posts