Product Brand & Model:
Sinfoni tempo 10 tweeters

Condition of all items:

New in box

Total Price: :

430$

Shipping Terms: :

10$

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Purchased for a car project that never happened( from a member on here). It's been in my closet ever since.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Are these new or demo? The wires don't usually come stripped from factory

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as I know they are. I did an ohm load test to test when I first recieved them(which is the reason for the stripped wire), and was sold under the assumption they were unused. So as far as I'm concerned they are and appear to be.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Amazing tweeters, at a good price.
Whoever buys these will not be disappointed.

GLWS.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,707 Posts
Honestly ( since you asked ) i wasn't going to saying anything, but yeah you are a little high on the price. I think you need to be under $350 shipped to sell them here.

I completely disagee $400 bux for these tweeters is absolutely worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
I completely disagee $400 bux for these tweeters is absolutely worth it

I didn't say it they aren't worth it, but for me personally to pay $400 they would need to come directly from Sinfoni or Jerry. Or possibly a more known forum member. The seller here has minimal posts, and is saying that he got them from someone else and he is pretty sure they are new. All that stuff matters on an item like this. Don't take my comments wrong, or that i am saying there is anything wrong with the tweeters or the seller. But he asked and i was being honest.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,707 Posts
I didn't say it they aren't worth it, but for me personally to pay $400 they would need to come directly from Sinfoni or Jerry. Or possibly a more known forum member. The seller here has minimal posts, and is saying that he got them from someone else and he is pretty sure they are new. All that stuff matters on an item like this. Don't take my comments wrong, or that i am saying there is anything wrong with the tweeters or the seller. But he asked and i was being honest.

I completely understand your point there, I was just talking about speakers in general, sorry about the confusion

·
Registered
176 Posts
If they are in the condition that is stated, 400 is an absolute steal. I currently run a set in my car and is to date my favourite silk dome.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts