DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Manufacturer/Model Number:

Before I am asked or someone feels compelled to be snarky... AC compressor in my car went out on Monday which isn't cheap to replace/install (even with my buddy doing the work for me) so I'm selling a lot of things I don't really need to keep from dipping in to the 'emergency fund'. Plus, I miss CDs. Yea, I said it. :p

Sony RSX-GS9:
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-pJV9xBqQlwm/p_158RSXGS9/Sony-RSX-GS9.html?XVINQ=DST&XVVER=Z01&awcp=1t1&awcr=163714929590&awdv=c&awkw=&awmt=b&awnw=g&awug=9012650

As a jump start for those who may not have any hi-res music I'm throwing in my 128gb micro USB drive with some various hi and 'regular' res files. Hi-res from a few Prince albums, 2-3 Phil Collins albums, Michael Jackson's "Bad", Fleetwood Mac "Rumours" and another which I can't remember, Daft Punk Random Aacess Memories". Seems like there's one or two more I'm forgetting but I can't be sure. Also, some of my favorite remastered "normal res" albums from RATM and The Cars along with some other albums. These are awesome remasters by Audio Fidelity and MFSL. In all about $250-300 worth of high quality tunes.
http://amzn.to/2sBXw17

Price & Shipping Terms:

Asking price for the Sony+USB Drive is $790 shipped, CONUS.

If you don't want the USB drive then I'll subtract the drive cost and sell the GS9 by itself for $750.

No, I will not sell the USB drive by itself.

Condition of Each Item:

Headunit is in excellent condition. I have the original box, manual, and remote as well.

Image(s) of each Item: (Your image, not someone else's)

The headunit is still installed and the car is currently at the shop getting repaired but I snapped these photos the other day before taking it in.

(McIntosh meters are not for sale. Not yet, at least. )

·
Registered
176 Posts
Interesting. Is the USB drive a high end one with faster required transfer rates or is the value just the music on it ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Why, Why, Why are you selling this unit, something you dont like about it, or your undecided what to do or install.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Well this won't last long. Outstanding price- especially for a unit that is only about 2 months old and barely used!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Why, Why, Why are you selling this unit, something you dont like about it, or your undecided what to do or install.
First post says it all ;)

Compressor issue- quick cash, and he wants to have cd ability again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.