Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Soundstream Rubicon 302 (2) & 702

Condition of all items: 1 302 is mint and one has a scratch on one fop fin (this one comes with the original box). I have the spoiler for both 302s. 702 is in darn good condition, just a little dusty. I ran each amp today and all performed flawlessly. I was going to use these for either a passive or active system with a single sub, but I don't see using them anytime soon. Time for these to go to someone that will use them.

These are the first Rubicon Series and are in very nice shape. Sound very nice and the 702 flanked by 302's on each side would be a nice setup (was my plan).

Total Price: : 302 - $125 each
702 - $175

Buy all three - $350 total

Not looking for any trades since I have too much stuff as it is.

Shipping Terms: : On me, so free :)

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post day games and pre Sunday night football bump. offers considered

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monday midday bump. These need to go. buy me!!!!!

or at least make an offer . . . .

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
new prices:
each 302 - $100
702 - $150

buy all 3 - $300

If no interest today, will go to Ebay tonight.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello, I'm from Hong Kong. I like 702, will you send it to my place?

If so, please inform me re the courier charge by ups or fedex.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
give it a few more days...lol...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sir,

I understand that you don't want to sent it to Hong Kong due to risky.

I can pay $180 for the rubicon 702.

Please consider my offer again seriously, as you could learnt from my signature, I'm a big fans of SS and I need the 702 for my subwoofer.

Thank You !

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rubicon 702 sale pending to Hiace200. both 302s are still waiting to provide clear and detailed amplification for your install. :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Morning bumpity.

Both Rubicon 302s were sad last night that no one wanted a pretty blue amp to power their music.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
I have a pair of these too lol. Very good amps, one of the last true USA old school amps from the old SS. A 302 will run subs too if you only need 300rms, and will run 1 ohm/channel if you want.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Had I not recently acquired the 3rd reference of my sudden collection I would have been all over that $300 deal for all 3.

That was a great deal fro 6 channels.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought the $300 was a hell of a deal (nice loss on my part) for an entire system. The 302 will each push 100x2 @ 4 ohms at 14.4 volts and the 702 will do 350x2 @ 2 ohms or 700 mono @ 4 ohms. Lots of power for active or passive and good power for a sub(s).

The 302 does NOT have auto high power/high current. They have a switch on the underside like the Refs. Each of these amps can run 1 ohm stereo or 2 ohm mono when in high current mode, just puts out the same power as 2 ohm stereo/ 4 ohm mono. Each one has two 20 amp fuses.

Personally, I like the looks of these as much as the Reference amps and certainly better than the Ref s and sx models. I would not use the plastic spoilers though, imo they take away from the amps looks.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
it was definitely a good deal someone missed.

someone should still take the other 2

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.