DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All items listed below are in my possession and ready to ship. They were all well cared for and either gently used or brand new as noted. All used items have also been tested. The prices listed include shipping within the continental US and paypal fees.

Used a/d/s/ A12s 12” 4ohm single voice coil subwoofer - $70
Purchased new and run sealed for 6 months. Small scratch on the cone, which does not effect performance.

Used Orion HCCA6 (a/d/s/ 346) 4ohm 6” midwoofers - $80
Purchased new and used for 2 months.

Used Arc Audio KS900.6 6-channel amp - $400
Purchased new and has some scratches on the top which were made by incompetent tech at dealership.

Used Diamond Audio HEX S500s Silk Dome Tweeter and 5 1/4” comp set - $200
Purchased new in 2002, used for a couple of IASCA SQ shows and stored ever since. One mid has small dent in dustcap which was done by Diamond and had no effect on performance. Includes brand new grills and owners manual.

Used Diamond Audio HEX S6.0mx3 3-Way 6” add-on set - $160
Purchased new in 2002, run active for a couple of IASCA SQ shows and stored ever since. Cross-overs are unused. One mid has small dent in dustcap which was done by Diamond and had no effect on performance. Includes brand new grills and owners manual.

Used Diamond Audio “MacDaddy” MD12.4 12” 4ohm single voice coil subs - $130ea / $240both
Purchased new in 2002, run sealed for a couple of IASCA SQ shows and stored ever since. Includes owners manual.

Used MTX 4320 4-Channel Amp - $120
Purchased new and used for about 2 years. Has been in storage ever since.

NEW USD Audio MB622 6 ½” midwoofers - *SOLD*
Purchased these new with my USD horns but never used them.

Used USD 15ProC 4ohm single voice coil subs - ???
Purchased new and used Aperiodically for a few IASCA competitions then put into storage. Hate to sell and don’t see these often enough to know what they are worth. Offers?

Used Xstatic Batcap 400 - $100

Stinger 0ga wire Clear and Purple - $2/ft + Shipping (Contact me for shipping prices)

Purple - I have one 33' piece that can be cut to length
Silver - I one 17' piece, one 12' piece and one 8 1/2' piece that is tech flexed. All can be cut to length

Lots of power accessories all BNIB! PM me for combo deals!

Used Monster Cable 401XLN Y-Connectors - *SOLD*

BNIB Streetwires CBR44M - *SOLD*

BNIB Streetwires BC4PF + 2x 100A fuses - *SOLD*

BNIB Streetwires BC2N - *SOLD*

BNIB Stinger SCPT201 4ga Centerpin Ring Terminals - $8ea

BNIB Stinger SCPT202 0ga Centerpin Ring Terminals - $8ea

BNIB Stinger SCPT400 Centerpin Distribution Block - $20

BNIB Stinger SFPD2ANL Fuse Holder - $20

Used Stinger SDB2 Distribution Blocks - $10ea

BNIB Stinger ANL Fuses (60A,150A,200A) - $5ea

More pictures: Pictures by hybridspl - Photobucket

·
690 Posts
Are the Diamond components crossovers bi-ampable?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Wow, this is the for sale thread of the Week maybe Month!!!

all the Diamond Hex & Subs are sweet buys. USD mids are a steal and the USD Subs are ideal for a nice IB.

Guys buy up really quality items for a steal.!!

:D

GLWS

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^First off, thanks for the kind words! Virtual high five!

"... USD Subs are ideal for a nice IB..."
But, i'm not sure that this would be a good idea unless your experience dictates otherwise, but a DIY AP mat can be made for about $10 and you will have the lowest, most accurate bass you have ever heard.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
^First off, thanks for the kind words! Virtual high five!

But, i'm not sure that this would be a good idea unless your experience dictates otherwise, but a DIY AP mat can be made for about $10 and you will have the lowest, most accurate bass you have ever heard.

I have had really good experience with them in sealed boxes, IB and AP Mats.. I used to work for a guy that was a USD dealer.

The USD 15's would be great for anyone with a trunk in AP

Here is some info for others about USD AUDIO

Some of USD Audio's breakthrough technologies are:

* The first to design the A-periodic enclosure for car audio (1987) (Patent Pending.)

* The first to talk about the importance of Pathlength equalization for improved imaging (1980.)

* The first to put tweeters and midranges into the kick panels, aimed up to the center of the vehicle to achieve proper imaging (1980.)

* Inventor of the WaveGuide™ (Patent Pending), giant Mid/tweets that are underdash mounted. These were first used in the Speaker Works Buick Grand National back in 1986.
* Inventors of the RotoMount WaveGuide (Patent Pending.)

* First marketed and sold damping materials for use in the car to improve sound quality in 1980.

* and more.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All four y-connectors sold and USD 6's sold. I will update the listing later. PM me for package deals and combined shipping especially on all the Stinger stuff!

Also, thanks for the .02 DAT! If I keep the 15's we may have to talk!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any specs on the ADS 12? What do you think of running it sealed in a 2 cu ft box for home theater?
I couldn't find the exact specs for the A12s, but here are two links to check out for info. It should be similar to the specs listed in the second link for A12s.2.

http://www.directed.com/guides/manuals/og/ads-mobile/g29010-15-20-25.pdf
http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/og/ads-mobile/G29010-15-20-25.pdf

Side note: I actually intended to use this for a home sub myself.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.