1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Special Edition A250 Made by PPI - 50watts x 2 @4ohms

Condition of all items:

Used considering the age of this amp its in pretty good shape only minor paint removed on the mounting feet with a small amount of rust which is very fixable.

Total Price: :

$85 shipped usps.

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Digging up that info is going to be a task, I will see what I can do. I am sure however that there are some on this forum who have been in the car audio scene as long as I who could verify this is a PPI made amp.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Someone requested gut pictures so I am gonna post those up still would like to get this amp a new home.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Interesting that it didn't use the molex for the speakers, but you can see the board would accommodate that plug.

I would say that looks very PPIish.. Same method of clamping the transistors, same DIN plug, etc..

Looks kind of like the blue crutchfield amps that PPI made..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had one years ago and the warranty seals said something about presicion power on them. It has been a decade ago so I do not remember exactly what was on them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.