Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

1. Soundstream Reference 604. Just got this a few weeks ago from another member here and it will not fit into my plans. Nice shape and all original from the looks.
  2. Adire Extremis 6.8 pair. Picked these up with intentions to build a medium TM for my computer set up but decided a different route. Nice shape, very nice mids.
  3. Pioneer Premier XM-1024 Class A. Nice purple anodized finish, gorgeous interior. Again, doesn't fit my plans sadly.
  4. Earthquake Small Amp. Model: unknown. 20amp fuse, approx 50x2 @ 4 ohm. Really clean little amp that sounds very nice. Plus: screw terminals for high level input, how many amps have that?
  5. Fultron MX220-4. Nice old school amp. Sounds very nice with some basic features and is in nice condition for age. This amp has been repaired as evident on board, but it works perfectly. I tested it at moderate levels for about 3-4 hours to verify it works fine.

Condition of all items:

Mechanically: All function properly.

Cosmetically:
  1. 8/10
  2. 7.5/10
  3. 7/10
  4. 9/10
  5. 7.5/10

Total Price: :

1. $190 shipped*
  2. $140 shipped*
  3. $160 shipped*
  4. $55 shipped*
  5. $85 shipped*

Deals shall be made for multiples.

*ConUS quoted only.

Shipping Terms: :

Included.*

*ConUS quoted only.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Please See here for ALL pictures

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The 604 is one of my favorite old school Soundstreams! GREAT for a 2-way active frontstage. VERY powerful and extremely clean and dynamic. GLWS!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Make offers. I had something come up and I'd like to get this out by this weekend. PM ME PLEASE WITH OFFERS. I will tell you I think it's a lowball if I think it's a lowball. If they don't get paid for by Saturday, they will be hoarded not to see the light of day for a while.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Make offers. I had something come up and I'd like to get this out by this weekend. PM ME PLEASE WITH OFFERS. I will tell you I think it's a lowball if I think it's a lowball. If they don't get paid for by Saturday, they will be hoarded not to see the light of day for a while.
Let me emphasize I am a MOTIVATED SELLER

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.