DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to part with one of my SI BM mkIVs, keeping the other for now in case I decide to do something in my new car. We'll see.

Product Brand & Model:
Stereo Integrity BM mkIV

Condition of all items:
Working perfectly. Used for approximately 4-5 months at 300 watts off of an Alpine PDX M6 (with another mkIV) in a .55 cf sealed enclosure. Will ship in the box in which it came to me. Some minor mark to one of the screw holes through the rubber gasket topside from my drill bit (couldn't get camera to focus on this so I couldn't take a photo, just a sliver of the rubber is scared). Some minor marks on the backside just from having been put in a box - difficult to get the camera to focus any any of them but I tried with the largest one. Really sort of "clear coat scuffs" and maybe like 2-3 of them that I can see, nothing I'd care about. Front looks unscathed, minus some dust from taking it out of its box and maybe a nose print from my dog who was curious WTF I was doing taking photos.

Total Price: :
$200 firm to CONTUS. I will accept PayPal gift (no fees to me) only. You're saving $100 and will get it relatively quickly and there's nothing wrong with it.

Shipping Terms: :
$10 for packing materials, otherwise on me.
Outside of CONTUS contact me for shipping quote.

I will consider international shipping on the condition that I am not responsible if it gets damaged along the way. I can only do so much for packaging and 50% of the time I've sent international I've been screwed.

Pictures:
Click here. DIYMA won't let me upload any more photos...

Additional info:
Local pickup in the Atlanta/Midtown area or near Sound Sensations on Saturdays is possible if convenient for me. Payment in advance is required for local pickup. Sound Sensations has nothing to do with this sale so don't call them asking for me. I'm not available by phone when I'm there.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Third I guess. I am definitely serious.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.