DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

FS/T: Alpine Accessories

1K views 19 replies 2 participants last post by  whitedragon551 
#1 ·
Item(s) for Sale:

1. Alpine KTX-100EQ Imprint
2. Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. Pretty sure its never been used. I bought it and it came with everything from the factory including all the twistys and plastic bags. I tested the mic with TrueRTA and havent touched it since. Comes with original packaging and manual.

The Imprint will only work with the 9887.

Alpine KTX-100EQ IMPRINT™ sound tuning kit for the Alpine CDA-9887 CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

2. Used. Has a small knick in the paint from being in my dashboard. Comes with original packaging and receipt.

The Power Pack will work with any Alpine headunit that uses the black wiring harness.

Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack Upgrade your Alpine receiver to 45 watts RMS x 4 at Crutchfield.com

Price:

1. $120 shipped via USPS. If you want it shipped any different you pay the difference.
2. $90 shipped via USPS. Cheapest on eBay right now is $77+shipping, without original packaging, and 12 hours left to bid.

As for trades you never know. Make offers via PM. The one thing I know for sure Id like is the Alpine KCE-300 or 400BT BlueTooth add-on.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Via USPS flat rate. If you desire a different method you pay the additional costs.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.