DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS/T: Onix Ref 1 MKII in Rosewood (Home), BNIB Acura RDX 19" Wheels, Dell Computer

Product Brand & Model:
1. Onix Ref 1 MKII Bookshelf Speakers in Rosewood
2. Acura RDX 19" Accessory Wheels in Sparkle Silver
3. Dell Dimension E521 Computer

Condition of all items:
1. 8/10 - Speakers have been used for 6 years, with very light use for the past 3 (moved to a bedroom). One speaker has some white specks of paint on top. Not noticeable from more than a couple of feet away, but am mentioning. I have some Lovan speaker stands filled with lead shot that I could part with to a local buyer.

These are a beautiful set of speakers which have fallen out of love after the demise of AV123. They sound great, and extend well below what you would expect from a 5.25" driver. They receive very high praise in their reviews. I have the original boxes for these.

2. 10/10 - A full set of 4 wheels still brand new in box. Have never seen tires, and have never been test fit on a car. Fits many models of Acura/Honda, and can fit Nissan/Infiniti with hubcentric rings. My Acura TL was traded in before I ever had a chance to use these.

Size: 19" x 8"
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3mm
Offset: 45mm
Color: Sparkle Silver
Center Caps: Included

3. 5/10 (conservative) - This computer was bought as a scratch and dent from Dell years ago. Has been sitting mostly unplugged the last couple of years. No keyboard, mouse, cables, or monitor included. Comes with Vista Home Premium installed.

Athlon X2 5200+
2GB RAM
250GB Hdd
Windows Vista Home Premium

Total Price: :
1. $500 obo
2. $600 obo
3. $60 obo

Shipping Terms: :
1. Have boxes, but prefer local pickup. 52lbs from 77377
2. Have boxes, but prefer local pickup. 120lbs from 77377
3. Local pickup only

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Ref 1

RDX Wheels

Dell Computer

Additional info:
I have many more pictures of each... just ask. The car I'm driving now has a disappointing Bose system, so I am putting a new system in. I still need a set of 6.5" components, an amp wiring kit, and a distribution block.

I would consider trades for an amp (prefer 5 channel) and a subwoofer with enclosure. I already have a budget friendly amp and sub on the way, but could return them if a substantially better trades was offered.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS/T: Onix Ref 1 MKII in Rosewood (Home), BNIB Acura RDX 19" Wheels, Dell Comput

RDX Wheels are sold. Ref 1's and Dell computer are still available.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts